D Block

Philmycock

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this in reference to East stand starting a chant?

Then West stand did it - the feckers....

Or is it a South stand joke. 

We thought it was great.

What does that song go like? It sounds like 'We're the east side we're the east side we're the east side of wembley (Or over here)'. What's that song about like heard other fans sing it.

The people who start it are loud then when the middle or w.e start singing it. It's quite as a mouse!

7 minutes ago, Boycie said:

What's with the "we hate forest more than you!"?

Those of us in D block next to the away fans were trying to get the south stand singing and failing. So we changed tactics and started singing against them to try and wake them up. A few in E block responded and we just had a bit of a fun taunted session with them like we would normally do with opposition fans.

12 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

What does that song go like? It sounds like 'We're the east side we're the east side we're the east side of wembley (Or over here)'. What's that song about like heard other fans sing it.

The people who start it are loud then when the middle or w.e start singing it. It's quite as a mouse!

We're the right side, we're the right side, we're the right side over here.

The middle used to respond but don't seem to bother anymore.

1 minute ago, ossieram said:

We're the right side, we're the right side, we're the right side over here.

The middle used to respond but don't seem to bother anymore.

Thanks for clearing that. Always confuses me. Is the right side the upper and lower near the away fans? And the middle is middle lower and upper. As all I hear is the upper part sing it no one lower seems to sing it.

Keep trying to sing the 'Derby way' it's getting there!

3 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

Thanks for clearing that. Always confuses me. Is the right side the upper and lower near the away fans? And the middle is middle lower and upper. As all I hear is the upper part sing it no one lower seems to sing it.

Keep trying to sing the 'Derby way' it's getting there!

We tried last night but it fell on deaf ears. So we started a new one.

It's the D block way, it's the D block way, don't sing or shout then fook off out, it's the D block way.

8 hours ago, MrsRam said:

Is this in reference to East stand starting a chant?

Then West stand did it - the feckers....

Or is it a South stand joke. 

Build a fire, build a fire

put the D Block on the top

put the F block in the middle

and we'll burn the f'ing lot

E E E L F

E E E L F!!!!!!!!!

It reminded me of the fun we had on the popside many moons ago. We had groups of lads from Allenton, Littleover, Heanor, Ilkeston and Chad all singing their own songs and having a laugh until everybody joined together to sing Derby songs. It would be good if we could get the whole of the south stand joining in and bouncing off each other.

Doubt you'll get that mate. Last night was a strange one.. I had a bunch of old people near me with a few middle age lads with them. With posh gloves and hand bags etc. with a little picnic...

They never celebrated definitely didn't sing they just stood there talking and doing a posh laugh.. Was annoying then had a lad stood next to me who didn't sing or even move all game.. Not sure where they all came from last night must of got the wrong stand!

Archived