D Block

Philmycock

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, robster1 said:

Much as it pains me to say it, but the Middlesbrough fans are great at this chant both home and away (admittedly against us it at there place was their biggest game of the year). The whole of the stand starts with "we're the south stand, the south stand...." and then the north stand responds. Not that I am saying we should copy.... but it was good.    Besides, even Chelsea are copying our (or Wednesdays) bounce in a minute...

Spurs under Venables with Gazza playing against us after 1990 World Cup would sing loud and in turns between both ends of ground behind goals. Very impressive I recall. 

1 hour ago, robster1 said:

Much as it pains me to say it, but the Middlesbrough fans are great at this chant both home and away (admittedly against us it at there place was their biggest game of the year). The whole of the stand starts with "we're the south stand, the south stand...." and then the north stand responds. Not that I am saying we should copy.... but it was good.    Besides, even Chelsea are copying our (or Wednesdays) bounce in a minute...

The palace fans do it well as well. I'd love us to make noise like them lot

Archived