Fulham away

Tamworthram

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Me, my lad and missus' lad going! Any family friendly away pubs/beer gardens near ground anyone know??

Try Eight bells. 

15 hours ago, Doodle said:

Will be in Covent garden by lunch. Last season the two pubs opposite each other on the way from tube to the market were packed out and pavement outside. Great atmosphere. Went a bit flat by 3-30 Ish tho. 

Can you remember the pubs name? Cheers

36 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

Come out of the tube station and head towards Covent Garden Piazza thing. You won't miss them!

You assume the tubes are going to be running ???

edit: proposed strike not due to start until 9pm....my mistake, cheers!

17 hours ago, reveldevil said:

You can buy tickets direct from Fulham in the so called mixed zone, showing good availability too.

Thanks Reveldevil, been busy and thought I'd missed out! Now Though have to sit on hands now ( hopefully ), just got a mate down south to order some and he's emailed me with confirmation.

Good shout mate. :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Thanks Reveldevil, been busy and thought I'd missed out! Now Though have to sit on hands now ( hopefully ), just got a mate down south to order some and he's emailed me with confirmation.

Good shout mate. :thumbsup:

No need to sit on your hands, they'll be loads of Derby in there!

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

No need to sit on your hands, they'll be loads of Derby in there!

Even better then, was down at the far end the last 2 cup and league games so didn't notice.

Remember walking from the game through the park to the tube, listening to a few stuck up biatches moaning at the language mixed in the chants, not as I condone it all the time, found it funny they obviously don't swear in Chiswick, such a nice area lol Was the Collymore bore song mind.

19 hours ago, philmycock said:

Me, my lad and missus' lad going! Any family friendly away pubs/beer gardens near ground anyone know??

If you get the Tube to Hammersmith, either District or Picadilly lines, then head south down Fulham Palace Road after a while you see Crabtree Lane on your right. Go down there and at the end is the Crabtree Pub. 

Good mix of fans, good food and beer, and a beer garden overlooking the Thames. 

Its a nice 15 minute walk down the side of the river to the ground. 

8 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

Can you remember the pubs name? Cheers

Sorry mate cant remember the names, but come out of tube and turn right head to indoor market they are about 50 yards from tube. Cant miss em just follow your ears. I would get off tube at leicester square tho. There are 234,000 steps to get out of covent garden 

4 hours ago, Gritters said:

Can't wait. Got my Brentford tickets too. Getting some serious silent treatment off the missus though.

Don't worry every chance another performance like tonight and she'll come round to feeling sorry for you.

Archived