How did the new boys do?

oldtimeram

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Tombo said:

So....how did the new boys do anyone?

I know, come on here to read how they played and we get bloody puns. Think we should have a timer on before they can be used. And all of you who have used puns don't get snappy with me.

4 hours ago, Srg said:

Struggled to take OP seriously when the match thread was full of reviews on the new players, and he couldn't be bothered to watch the highlights either...

Hence the pun fest.

I haven't been able to watch the highlights. They're not on the official website, and being in Spain the BBC won't let me watch them :(

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

Youtube?

It's not on there either. Just had another look. The only thing I can find is the whole Match of the Day,  and I don't fancy trawling through nearly 2 hours of highlights to find it (unless anyone can tell me more or less when they were on)

17 minutes ago, richinspain said:

It's not on there either. Just had another look. The only thing I can find is the whole Match of the Day,  and I don't fancy trawling through nearly 2 hours of highlights to find it (unless anyone can tell me more or less when they were on)

19 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Or the better, official one

Just now, richinspain said:

Tried that several times, but I always get a message saying that it contains content belonging to the football league and not available I'm my region. But thank you very much for trying :(

go on it through an online proxy... like kproxy.com or zend2.com. Then it just looks like you're visiting from a different country - pick UK and you're fine.

Just now, Srg said:

go on it through an online proxy... like kproxy.com or zend2.com. Then it just looks like you're visiting from a different country - pick UK and you're fine.

hola's the best one :p a really good program.

13 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

hola's the best one :p a really good program.

Put hola on my iPhone but didn't have any need to use it for the first couple of weeks, and then when I did try it it said that the trial period was up and I had to pay to use it.

P.s. Was able to watch the highlights that @saintram put up (after skipping backwards and forwards on the YouTube MOTD and eventually finding them, although on a reduced screen due to contractual reasons which was bloody tiny on my iPhone), but Camara's shot against the bar wasn't on there. Thanks a lot guys for your help.

Archived