New doors.

Ashz09

I've finally got a decent credit card. I'm looking to buy some doors to be fitted as well. I'm looking for back door and front door of quality fitting.

My limit is around £1,200 for both doors.I know big company's charge a lot even with sales so does any one know any trusted local door company's?

The bad thing is they'll need to accept payment via credit card.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Bridgford Ram said:

I am sure you can get a bloke to sort out your back door for a fraction of what you are willing to pay.

If he's got no sense for your safety though, he might break on through to the other side. Painful.

25 minutes ago, Srg said:

You're getting a habit of picking up innuendos in my messages and just posting them without context.

Weird innit. 

Joking aside, Ash, my Dad knows someone for everything when it comes to building so I will ask him for a number tonight and PM it ya.

2 hours ago, Bridgford Ram said:

I am sure you can get a bloke to sort out your back door for a fraction of what you are willing to pay.

As long as you don't tell him beforehand what you're willing to pay, otherwise I can see you parting with £1199!

Depends what type of doors you are after ,

A  standard 2XG white upvc back door with high security

hook locks would set you back about £475 fully fitted ..

A standard White upvc front door with fancy panel and letterbox around £575 fully fitted

A coloured composite front door around £850 fully fitted 

Subject to survey and design ..

Try Safestyle.  I know they're a load of northern monkeys and their adverts are annoying but I had them fit double glazing throughout my gaff including a coloured front door with 8 point locks for £4k.  Had them for four years and, touch wood, haven't had any problems with them...

5 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

I was looking for a joiner to fit me a wooden front door a while ago on here, but didn't get any responses

A thing of the past , take all day to fit , swell up , need staining , ball - ache , 

Have you not had it done yet ?

Archived