Razza Camara

SaintRam

Think we'll see Camara more in away game than at home. At home we are in full control pretty much all the time but we're more prone to the occasional (or sometimes, plentiful) counter-attack when away, which is what Camara is best at.

Or maybe he'll be so good he's the first name on the sheet. Or so bad we never see him play. Who knows. I'm excited to find out though, he looks entertaining to watch at the very least. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Think we'll see Camara more in away game than at home. At home we are in full control pretty much all the time but we're more prone to the occasional (or sometimes, plentiful) counter-attack when away, which is what Camara is best at.

Or maybe he'll be so good he's the first name on the sheet. Or so bad we never see him play. Who knows. I'm excited to find out though, he looks entertaining to watch at the very least. 

This sort of optimism, open minded-ness and positivity is not welcome here

BSRO

;)

Otherwise, hear hear. My thoughts exactly.

9 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Are we absolutely sure he can't be used as a left back?

We signed Forsyth as a defensive-happy left winger, back in the day.

Yeah I said that too. If he can in an emergency then that would alleviate my concern about not signing a new left back. He looks a strong lad. Was shrugging defenders off, Andre Wisom style, in one of those videos I watched.

1 minute ago, AnimalisaRam said:

Warnock, Russell and Hanson is his competition.

Warnock 1.78m, Russell 1.78m, Hanson 1.8m, Camara 1.77m - So yes. He'll be the shortest in the team. 

4 minutes ago, AnimalisaRam said:

Hanson's 6ft? Looks about 3ft nothing on the pitch :lol:

No he's 5'9 (12 inches in a foot :P) and because Hendrick , Thorne , Keogh and Shackell are all over 6ft and probably who you see Hanson next to the most. 

On the opposite end of things, Weimann is 6'1-6'2. I wouldn't have thought that at all. 

7 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

No he's 5'9 (12 inches in a foot :P) and because Hendrick , Thorne , Keogh and Shackell are all over 6ft and probably who you see Hanson next to the most. 

On the opposite end of things, Weimann is 6'1-6'2. I wouldn't have thought that at all. 

He's taller than 5'9 if he's 1.8m - 6' = 1.83m, so he's 5'11.

Would never has said Weimann is that tall - he looks shorter than Russell!

Just now, AnimalisaRam said:

He's taller than 5'9 if he's 1.8m - 6' = 1.83m, so he's 5'11.

Would never has said Weimann is that tall - he looks shorter than Russell!

Oh. Nevermind. I was reading the decimilised version of feet and translating it. 5.9 so yeah 5'11. 

3 minutes ago, AnimalisaRam said:

That's imperial measurements for you. Easily done!

Quite annoying though, I know fractionalised inches to mm conversions like the back of my hand haha :p 

Archived