The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

5 hours ago, stoners said:

And your lot hounded out NLN and mclaren. Managers who were working to a plan along with rush. A club to be envied doing this in the right way, only to be replaced by the tea boy from Real Madrid and mad Mel who buys the players he wants where he doesn't want promotion just nice football. The amount you have spent this season is verging on obscene for a championship club. I'm sure mad Mel thinks he pays transfer fees with water melons and tomatoes 

as as for the game. Crap game where we played to the standard I expect and you played to the standard of a play off chasing team and saw nothing of this supposed style of play that Mel wants. 

I think there's better teams that you for the play offs tbh. You may go up through the PO if you get in them but there are better teams above and below you which you should be outraged about given how much you've spent. 

What at you built up over 5 years seems to have been totally dismantled over 6 months. 

Wow jealous much?

look the truth hurts,your team is pi$$ poor,you've spent millions upon millions and are nearer the bottom three than promotion,you owe fawaz 82 million and it's only getting worse!

will you see us next season? Could be gone for good ever the mighty reds PMSL!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, stoners said:

What at you built up over 5 years seems to have been totally dismantled over 6 months. 

Not as quickly as your mates dismantled the toilets as iPro yesterday. Was it like an archaeological dig, but instead of the scientists trying to interpret holes in the ground, strange markings on the walls and small pieces of flint, it was Forest's Neanderthal fans trying to discover what they were, having never seen sanitation before?

It's always a little disappointing to see Forest fans reacting to defeat with rationality and good grace as it makes it much more difficult to laugh at them. To that end I'd like to thank Stoners and the denizens of ltlf for making my Sunday that much more amusing. Never change Forest fans.

2 hours ago, eddie said:

Not as quickly as your mates dismantled the toilets as iPro yesterday. Was it like an archaeological dig, but instead of the scientists trying to interpret holes in the ground, strange markings on the walls and small pieces of flint, it was Forest's Neanderthal fans trying to discover what they were, having never seen sanitation before?

Trying to make it   more like the city ground,so they felt loved,Bless em!

23 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

You know what it's like, you have a bit of success and.....ok, so you don't know what it's like, but that's what it's like, trust us....:thumbsup:

You are certainly experts on "a bit"

We are perhaps more familiar with "a lot"

But it's been a while for both of us

4 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

You are certainly experts on "a bit"

We are perhaps more familiar with "a lot"

But it's been a while for both of us

We're comparing apples with oranges here - we've been to the new Wembley a couple of times already this side of the new millennium. Your only joy at Wembley was on telly, watching us lose.

Our successes have been fairly recent. Your's, well, we'll put you in the same bracket as Royal Engineers, and Old Etonians. :p

14 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

We're comparing apples with oranges here - we've been to the new Wembley a couple of times already this side of the new millennium. Your only joy at Wembley was on telly, watching us lose.

Our successes have been fairly recent. Your's, well, we'll put you in the same bracket as Royal Engineers, and Old Etonians. :p

Recent Wembley successes??

2009 Play Off Final

1975 Charity Shield

1974 FA Cup

Hardly even "a bit' more like 'not much'

7 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Recent Wembley successes??

2009 Play Off Final

1975 Charity Shield

1974 FA Cup

Hardly even "a bit' more like 'not much'

Like I said, two 'new' Wembley visits for us. None for you. 'Not much' contrasts with 'none'. Definitely apples and oranges, like I said. 

One day mate, one day. 

Archived