The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Must admit, I thought Ipswich's three stars was just representative of the average number of teeth that their fans have....

Went there two years ago to meet up with old friends for an Ipswich v Brum game (Nathan Redmond and Curtis Davies played for Brum).  Not saying we were beered up, but we went back to our seats in the second half late.  We failed to realise our actual seats were in the second tier before we had almost caused a riot in the lower tier looking for the corresponding seats :lol: just as Ipswich scored.

I'm inclined to forgive them though for Arnold Muhren and Frans Thijssen.

23 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Must admit, I thought Ipswich's three stars was just representative of the average number of teeth that their fans have....

Sisters they've porked?

2 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Honestly, did you feel you played well today? For the money you spent I thought you were awful. Obviously come to expect it from our lot but that's another question

Rare that either of us look like world beaters in this fixture. The occasion nearly always dictates the quality of football.

That being said, thought we were 'OK'. Never really out of first. 

I'd fear for your lot though. As bad as we've been recently, I thought you might turn us over. I hadn't realised just how poor you were. Good job you have those points on the board already as with sides like Bristol City and Rotherham gaining momentum, I'd be very worried if I were you and you were a bit further down.

6 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Rare that either of us look like world beaters in this fixture. The occasion nearly always dictates the quality of football.

That being said, thought we were 'OK'. Never really out of first. 

I'd fear for your lot though. As bad as we've been recently, I thought you might turn us over. I hadn't realised just how poor you were. Good job you have those points on the board already as with sides like Bristol City and Rotherham gaining momentum, I'd be very worried if I were you and you were a bit further down.

Just got nobody who can score, we're good enough at the back and in the middle.

Next season will be a worry though, particularly if Uncle fawn hasn't squared away our finances, which I have no hope of him doing. 

But yeah, agreed it was a typical East Mids Derby, terrible quality settled by one moment. 

28 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Honestly, did you feel you played well today? For the money you spent I thought you were awful. Obviously come to expect it from our lot but that's another question

Same old from us, been average all season, but our bang averageness has taken us to 5th, proving along the way you can't buy success. Maybe that's way Uncle Fawaz wants to sell you?

30 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Same old from us, been average all season, but our bang averageness has taken us to 5th, proving along the way you can't buy success. Maybe that's way Uncle Fawaz wants to sell you?

Are you trying to be funny? You spunked 30m on a lot of dross and you still might not make the playoffs? 

I guess you are right then, it can't buy you success? 

Just now, Red_Dawn said:

Are you trying to be funny? You spunked 30m on a lot of dross and you still might not make the playoffs? 

And over the last decade who's spent more? Mind you, your lot hounded out your local owner for Fawaz who seems to have had enough himself. Swings and roundabouts.

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

We weren't good.

Tell me, how you got to an embargo? did you spend lots? how did that go?

32 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

make a sentence out of these words

kettle

black

pot

calling

the

Archived