The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were a Forest fan I'd be very afraid now. Mel has romped into the lead in the crazy East Midlands football owner stakes. It's going to take something major from Fawaz to get the title beck, but knowing Mr Al-Hasawi, he won't go down without a fight.

Changing the shirt colour's been done.

Adding £10 to the ticket pricing but throwing in a stale pie is old hat.

Milton Keynes now has a football club so that one could be out.

Changing the name to Nottingham Hoods is just too reversable.

I reckon that we're into replacing the crowd with robots or making himself manager territory. 

1 hour ago, eezzeetiger said:

I don't think you are "coming for us"  

We are coming to you.

You've made that 20th spot your own this season

We'll see who's laughing when we have our relegation battle in December. Looking at our fixtures Forest is probably the next game we actually have a chance of winning at this rate.

I think Fawaz has lost it, just doesnt care ,after such a good start this season with no safety certificate for the ground, greeks baring gifts and all hes gone awfully quiet. 

We've got internal investigation, suspension, and now spy drones. 

What has Fawaz contributed lately? Apart from selling a highly rated young player hes dropped off the mad owner radar. Sad for the game. 

9 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think Fawaz has lost it, just doesnt care ,after such a good start this season with no safety certificate for the ground, greeks baring gifts and all hes gone awfully quiet. 

We've got internal investigation, suspension, and now spy drones. 

What has Fawaz contributed lately? Apart from selling a highly rated young player hes dropped off the mad owner radar. Sad for the game. 

:D:D:D

Sith Happens

Best thing for me is we know we have had a rubbish start to the season, its only a couple of weeks since fawaz was claiming they had had a great start to the season.

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Why is he so bothered about us? I'm sure he writes for the Notts Post, he should crack on writing about his little local club with pink empty seats.

10 hours ago, philmycock said:

Why is he so bothered about us? I'm sure he writes for the Notts Post, he should crack on writing about his little local club with pink empty seats.

Because it is slightly more interesting than what is happening at gumpland, and no matter how you paint over the cracks notts will be worse off than us by the end of the season.

1 hour ago, stoners said:

So we was wrong all along

its not Mel pulling the strings

its the players. Let's hope Powell doesn't work their little toes too hard or he'll be gone before you can say 'financial fair play'

You seem very #ITK. Like everyone else around here. 

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, stoners said:

So we was wrong all along

its not Mel pulling the strings

its the players. Let's hope Powell doesn't work their little toes too hard or he'll be gone before you can say 'financial fair play'

That's assuming you always believe what your read in the tabloids....at least when we read about your regular winding up appearances its actually factual.

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

That's assuming you always believe what your read in the tabloids....at least when we read about your regular winding up appearances its actually factual.

I think the evidence is there to see for all 

going along nicely then as soon as Steve mac had his head turned the players downed tools

they never gave poor tea lad a chance 

didn't perform for you under 12s manager 

and again decided not to perform in rebellion because they had a manager that would hold them to account for poor performances 

it doesn't matter who you get in charge. You went down the old 'forest way' and brought as beens and pre madonnas on big wages. Your going no where fast. Apart from FFP. 

Archived