The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cam the Ram said:

Oh I dunno, there was that one game I enjoyed. Their opponents scored 5 but I can't remember who they were playing...

Ohhh how times change eh, you'll be lucky to get 5 all season at this rate.

Poor Schteve, all his hard work down the sh*tpan :(

On ‎13‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 11:04, Red_Dawn said:

Fun fact of the day:

Nottingham Forest have scored 13 x more goals than local rivals Derby County, who are the current lowest goal scorers in all professional English football for the 16/17 season. 

I can see you amending this fact time and time again this season

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Ohhh how times change eh, you'll be lucky to get 5 all season at this rate.

Poor Schteve, all his hard work down the sh*tpan :(

he started it dawny

Got them within a Keogh of promotion. Next season all going well and then the premiership loans came in. Then the chairman brought those loans for the tea lad who had them 3rd but were looking like getting promoted which isn't the derby way so replaced him with the under 13s manager.

Now more money spent on great forwards. Hows it going? :p

its like the film visa versa :D

Its like groundhog day in here, about this time every season we seem to have forest fans in here convinced the league positions are finalised already.

I would be more worried if i was them than us, i mean they are usually top at this point then go into an almighty plunge towards the bottom of the table, only to be kept up by the early season form, if that happens this season the early season form may not be enough to save them.

On 14/09/2016 at 08:31, Red_Dawn said:

Is it possible for you to get relegated from the championship with fewer goals than you got points in the PL? :lol:

FTFY

3 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Its like groundhog day in here, about this time every season we seem to have forest fans in here convinced the league positions are finalised already.

I would be more worried if i was them than us, i mean they are usually top at this point then go into an almighty plunge towards the bottom of the table, only to be kept up by the early season form, if that happens this season the early season form may not be enough to save them.

If you read back what we've posted we're all fairly down to earth at this stage.

As I said, it wouldn't surprise me if boxhead can turn it around and lead you on a promotion charge.

However, as it stands, your fooking shiiiiiiiite.

It's OK, I think Fawaz broke a lot of Forest fans and they now just take joy in simple things like any week ever that forest are not looking foolish or naturally, being above us in the table.

And to be fair, we do have to suck it up and keep repeating "transition.....it will get better.....transition......it will get better....."

18 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

It's OK, I think Fawaz broke a lot of Forest fans and they now just take joy in simple things like any week ever that forest are not looking foolish or naturally, being above us in the table.

And to be fair, we do have to suck it up and keep repeating "transition.....it will get better.....transition......it will get better....."

Can't sleep.... clown'll eat me....

15 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Pretty well, on course to have another better season than our friends down the A52.. for the fourth year running. :cool:

Your on course for 33 points enough for relegation

we are on course to reach that number after 21games enough for play offs maybe????

11 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

If you read back what we've posted we're all fairly down to earth at this stage.

As I said, it wouldn't surprise me if boxhead can turn it around and lead you on a promotion charge.

However, as it stands, your fooking shiiiiiiiite.

Yeh but one bloke said we'd win the league on Twitter so that means we all do 

Enjoy it while you can @Red_Dawn @stoners, inevitably the ticking time bomb that is Fawaz is due for another eruption any time soon! 

It must feel kind of liberating and refreshing for you guys not to be the brunt of the jokes for once! hell i'd be milking it every single day, well, we pretty much have done for the past few seasons. However, we have an ace up our sleeve. . . . 

step forward agent Fawaz! tick tock tick tock 

Archived