Callum O'Dowda - Confirmed to Bristol City

Srg

1 minute ago, RamLad1884 said:

By the looks of this lad then oh my imagine a cyrus and him partnership down the wing :wub:

He's a left winger. 

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Read he can play anywhere across the front though? 

Maybe, but he's only ever on the left in every clip I've seen of him. Good place to see where people play is whoscored but it appears they don't stoop to his level.

I feel like that's a very overused description of wingers, when generally they're often only comfortable on one side. Might be true though, I don't know O'Dowda.

22 minutes ago, philmycock said:

^ oh look! Who on earth would have thought I'd have dug that little beauty out! Back of the net!!!!

Maybe he literally meant "where on earth", in which case, you should have told him where you were posting from when you first saw Bris' comment.

I saw it from Kettering, if anyone's interested.

4 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Maybe he literally meant "where on earth", in which case, you should have told him where you were posting from when you first saw Bris' comment.

No one is interested in Kettering. 

Or interesting.

5 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Oh I see. I was sat in my swivel chair in Milford, near Belper when I saw this.

1 minute ago, philmycock said:

Oh I see. I was sat in my swivel chair in Milford, near Belper when I saw this.

Does it recline as well as swivel?

20 minutes ago, philmycock said:

No, of course not, otherwise I would have called it my reclining swivel chair, obviously.

I feel stupid now. Sorry.

14 minutes ago, Stimacked said:

Not in the starting line up for Oxford today against Swansea. He's on the bench. Apparently they are unchanged, which suggests he's a fringe player to them, or a move is on the cards?

Doesn't tell us anything, he's a fringe player. Usually if a move is imminent they're not in the squad at all. 

Archived