In form team/table without first 5 games...

Ovis aries

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends on games. Last 8 Boro, last 15 Derby

Blackburn are 8 unbeaten which I think is quite good, especially as they have Boro at home on Boxing Day.

Derby are quite unique in that we haven't won four league games on the spin for over 18 months now. We've reached three games multipe times (including twice this season) but the 4th game always eludes us.

It's amazing how we're actually ahead of a team who went 20 games unbeaten. Some of those draws really did kill Brighton's momentum. 

6 minutes ago, 11carl00 said:

Over the last 8 games Boro have 19 points to our 17

Lucky there are two automatic places, and even luckier that there are still 24 games to go. I felt at the start that Boro and ourselves had the best chance, and so far, I've not seen any reason to doubt that initial assessment.

A long way to go though - plenty of chickens to be counted

You get 22 feckers. The idea is to move the fecking feck around the feckers without the other feckers getting the feck off the other feckers. Get the fecking feck in the fecking goal more times than the other feckers and you win the fecking game. Play fair though or you'll get fecked off. Hope you now understand the fecking game. I could go into more detail but as I'm about to finish a bottle of woodford reserve I'm a little to fecked. Up the fecking rams

5 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

You get 22 feckers. The idea is to move the fecking feck around the feckers without the other feckers getting the feck off the other feckers. Get the fecking feck in the fecking goal more times than the other feckers and you win the fecking game. Play fair though or you'll get fecked off. Hope you know understand the fecking game. I could go into more detail but as I'm about to finish a bottle of woodford reserve I'm a little to fecked. Up the fecking rams

Well I'll be a feckers uncle:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Ovis aries said:

By a country mile its us , after the naff 4 from 5 start we have taken 40 pts from 17 games.

I wouldnt call 2 points a country mile.

Im pretty sure in those 17 games boro have 38 points.

After 5 games, we had 4 points they had 8, and we are still 2 behind them

Edit - didnt realise someone else already pointed this out.

Archived