Try Ince as a central striker

Curtains

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Glad to see he kicked on from Tuesday night.

Not seen the game so can't comment on performance but that is a very important goal.

Few times going forward he made the wrong decisions, but his link up play today with Christie was superb. And his tracking back and work rate was excellent too, there were plenty of times he won the ball back near our corner flag.

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

Few times going forward he made the wrong decisions, but his link up play today with Christie was superb. And his tracking back and work rate was excellent too, there were plenty of times he won the ball back near our corner flag.

Cheers.

I for one are happy to have my criticism of him rammed back down my throat in the correct manner.

Cheers.

I for one are happy to have my criticism of him rammed back down my throat in the correct manner.

Ditto. I thought on a number of occasions this season it was about time Ince was dropped but I'm very happy Clement stuck with him (even if curtains does get to tell me 'I told you so'). :lol:

4 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Ditto. I thought on a number of occasions this season it was about time Ince was dropped but I'm very happy Clement stuck with him (even if curtains does get to tell me 'I told you so'). :lol:

There is no 'told you so' to be thrown about. His performances were poor and criticism was fair. It is still only 2 performances and he needs to keep it going. As you say, credit to Clement for sticking by him.

Was today proof that Ince can perform in the same team as Martin?

Was his role like Tuesday or night or was he back to more of a winger role?

Back to a winger. Although his goal came when Martin dropped very deep (half way line) to collect a pass and Ince took his place in the middle and scored.

2 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

I told you so.

just joking lol

We are all happy Rams fans tonight. 

Happy Xmas 

15 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

Back to a winger. Although his goal came when Martin dropped very deep (half way line) to collect a pass and Ince took his place in the middle and scored.

Glad to see Martin and Clement read the forum, give Ince room to drift into the middle = goals.

My thread saved Tom Ince's Derby career 

Archived