Try Ince as a central striker

Curtains

Just now, Shang said:

Watching his post-match interview on RamsPlayer. He's very much saying that this is the position he wants to play, and he's clearly saying to Clement that he feels it's better because he finds himself in the final third a lot more than on the wings.

Don't think he's saying anything to Clement in that interview, probably said it to Clement himself in the past. 

As people have pointed out, I don't think its going to be a shock to anyone to see him do better in that role, but the team is (probably) a lot more solid in our other system. I could see that system being used more often against "weaker" sides at home though. 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Don't think he's saying anything to Clement in that interview, probably said it to Clement himself in the past. 

As people have pointed out, I don't think its going to be a shock to anyone to see him do better in that role, but the team is (probably) a lot more solid in our other system. I could see that system being used more often against "weaker" sides at home though. 

Weaker sides any team can beat any other in the Championship on their day  .

Which are the weaker sides in the Championship just asking .

Just now, curtains said:

Really they just beat Huddersfield away who won last night by the same score line 2-1 as we did is that right. 

Huddersfield, MK Dons, Bolton, Rotherham, Preston... all teams I'd consider weaker than most, especially at home.

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

Who the weaker teams are change based on their form and confidence. Now I'm not going all super rams here and saying we cant lose against these teams, im just saying the system we played last night (which is more open) is more likely to work against teams short on confidence and with much less quality than teams in the top half. 

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Who the weaker teams are change based on their form and confidence. Now I'm not going all super rams here and saying we cant lose against these teams, im just saying the system we played last night (which is more open) is more likely to work against teams short on confidence and with much less quality than teams in the top half. 

Don't agree at all. 

What system did we play at Bolton when we drew or against Leeds at home when we lost or against Boro and Burnley at home when we drew. 

Whay system did we play against Sheff Wed and Brighton.  ? 

8 minutes ago, curtains said:

On 8 December 2015 at 08:54, curtains said:

Sheff Wed and Forest should of been beaten by a team going for automatic promotion and that's a fact. 

On 8 December 2015 at 09:25, curtains said:

Yes I am I agree. 

I expected us to beat Forest and the Owls with the money we have spent. 

Losing to Forest was so bad for me. 

Just now, curtains said:

Losing to Forest really did upset me .

What system did we play. 

Just confused that's all, you're asking who the weaker sides are and quite rightly saying anyone can beat anyone in this league, yet just over a week ago you was telling us we should be beating weaker teams like Sheffield Wednesday and Forest because they had a embargo.

Just now, Daveo said:

Just confused that's all, you're asking who the weaker sides are and quite rightly saying anyone can beat anyone in this league, yet just over a week ago you was telling us we should be beating weaker teams like Sheffield Wednesday and Forest because they had a embargo.

I agree that's a contradiction on my part in a way but who knows what we would have done against those teams with last nights line up and conversely who knows where we would sit in the table if we hadn't had Paul Clement as manager who is doing a good job without our help. 

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 09:18, emjlc02 said:

I do actually think Ince plays better with Bent than martin. I think as bent is always looking to run in behind it creates more space for Ince. The team however functions better with Martin

I am claiming this as good knowledge.

Archived