Predictivie text

admira

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I discovered, only a couple of weeks ago, that I can create text messages by dictation, i.e. voice recognition.

It's pretty good actually, as long as your accent isn't too strong. My mate Stewart dislikes being called Stuart, but he'll just have to put up with it. You can also say 'comma' and get ','. Haven't tried 'stop' yet. Obviously, you can correct errors afterwards, if you've got the time and can be arsed.

Being an old crincklie, I don't do Twitter or Facebook, so I don't know whether it works with them.

21 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I discovered, only a couple of weeks ago, that I can create text messages by dictation, i.e. voice recognition.

It's pretty good actually, as long as your accent isn't too strong. My mate Stewart dislikes being called Stuart, but he'll just have to put up with it. You can also say 'comma' and get ','. Haven't tried 'stop' yet. Obviously, you can correct errors afterwards, if you've got the time and can be arsed.

Being an old crincklie, I don't do Twitter or Facebook, so I don't know whether it works with them.

:lol:

Archived