Pray 4 fozzy

climbon

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Rams 127 said:

Anyone know if the loan window is still open because we may need to bring someone in but we do still have cover for Warnock in Baird, anyone now if Warnocks injury was bad

It sounded like it could be a concussion, that would be him gone for a week or two potentially. 

42 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Must be bad to keep Forsyth down.

I know some people get frustrated with Forsyth but when he's not there you realise all the good you're missing out on. He's got the strength, height and pace to contribute even if he's having one of his poorer games. 

Big loss if he's out for a bit

I think he's one of the most quietly improved. He was a bugger for giving the ball away cheaply but he seems to have pretty much ironed this out, maybe down to one a game.

i also can't remember him being skinned yet this season, he's looked pretty solid. You're right, he offers so much at left back.

He's not getting forward as much this season, but that's mainly due to Cyrus Hazard down the right.

Fingers crossed, but I fear the worst.

35 minutes ago, drgoodspeak said:

I think he's one of the most quietly improved. He was a bugger for giving the ball away cheaply but he seems to have pretty much ironed this out, maybe down to one a game.

i also can't remember him being skinned yet this season, he's looked pretty solid. You're right, he offers so much at left back.

He's not getting forward as much this season, but that's mainly due to Cyrus Hazard down the right.

Fingers crossed, but I fear the worst.

Not to but a dampener on your post, but he struggled against Wolves. 

I do like him though. 

41 minutes ago, Albert said:

It sounded like it could be a concussion, that would be him gone for a week or two potentially. 

I watched Steve Nicholson's review of the game earlier and he said he spoke to Clement and was told he was ok in the changing rooms after the game and they didn't think it was concussion so he's likely to be fit for Forest

From the sound of PC's interview Forsyth's injury isn't looking too good. They obviously recognise the initial signs now this season.

Typical as our full backs were looking settled and the defence as a unit has been solid. 

1 minute ago, Tombo said:

Mel mentions Max Lowe on Sportscene Monday, and two left backs get injured in one game on Tuesday. Conspiracy alert. Inside job.

Yeah, except Lowe is also injured lol

Archived