Hull Away + MM Contact

I Am Sheep

I don't know if I'm asking for a bit much here but I'd really like some help from the "senior" members of the forum, if they're willing to provide it. I won't think any less of them if they can't or are unwilling to provide.

My dad has been a DCFC fan all his life and, to be honest, I'm sick of all the tales I hear about Davey Mack thumping onto the pitch with his barrel chest. Oh don't worry I enjoy them as a devout sheepshagger myself but hearing the same old story over and over again almost makes me a F****t fan!

Almost 22 years ago he moved from Derby to Hull but he never once gave up his love for DCFC. It's probably bigger now than it's ever been thanks to Sam and Mel.

I could go on forever abut this and that but the thing is, it's his birthday right when Derby and Hull play each other and I'd really love to arrange something amazing for him because he bloody hates Hull after living there for so long and hearing about their ******** of a chairman along with their awful fans! As a general Chaddo scumbucket I can't afford any of that Director's bullox but I'd so love to treat my beloved owd to the sort of luxury that I could only dream about affording.

I suspect the best way to arrange something for him would be through MM himself but as a general Chaddite, I don't exactly have an entry in my contacts list that says DCFCGOD.

I'd be so grateful if anyone would be trustworthy enough to give me Mel's contact details or some way to get through to him. It would be used responsibly of course. Alternatively if you're reading this Mel, I can't tell you how eternally grateful I would be if you could contact me.

My email address is lee.brierley@googlemail.com If you spam the **** out of it I can just make another one so I'm not bothered. I really want to give my devout ram of a dad a birthday present he'll never forget and I'd be eternally grateful to anyone who can give me any info to make it happen for him.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, mozza said:

Does your dad mention the time when Dave Mac grabbed Bremner by the throat and threatened to 

poleaxe him ? Classic that was ..:lol:

Are you trying to trap him?

Not all the threads can be opened on my computer, so I have a licence to go off thread big time. Yippeee.

One of the more remarkable things that Mel said at the fans evening was that the money (£130 million) does not go far! It if sign a £20 million striker on a four year Premier wage contract then you have just blown about  £30 million in one go and it may not pay off!!!

20 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Not all the threads can be opened on my computer, so I have a licence to go off thread big time. Yippeee.

One of the more remarkable things that Mel said at the fans evening was that the money (£130 million) does not go far! It if sign a £20 million striker on a four year Premier wage contract then you have just blown about  £30 million in one go and it may not pay off!!!

Clear your cache

If you're not sure how, in Google type in the browser you are using then clear cache, should give you the instructions at the top of the page

11 hours ago, Daveo said:

Clear your cache

If you're not sure how, in Google type in the browser you are using then clear cache, should give you the instructions at the top of the page

Go shopping with my missus and discover the perils of homonyms.

/Clear cash

Archived