New chief scout appointed

Mostyn6

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a friend of mine had two interviews for a job which looks at stats etc at Derby. He's the same guy who designed the new forum logo. 

Can see why he didn't get the job.

The logo haters are thinking.

they had a task of designing the Derby shirt on a computer, but had a limited time to do it. He decided, in an attempt to stand out, to do a 3D shirt with shading etc, whereas everyone else did 2D. He didn't finish, so his plan backfired.

a friend of mine had two interviews for a job which looks at stats etc at Derby. He's the same guy who designed the new forum logo. 

logo haters is a hit harsh.

but since you mention it again, Mostyn's mate probably wouldn't be much kop at analytics because the nose he has stuck on your ram is a predators nose.

predators have evolved so that the eyes are placed in a central and raised position, over the snout, so that they can judge distance and pursue prey.

Rams butt each other to establish dominance. Their snouts need a solid surface. A convex snout would get smashed up.

but since you mention it again, Mostyn's mate probably wouldn't be much kop at analytics because the nose he has stuck on your ram is a predators nose.

predators have evolved so that the eyes are placed in a central and raised position, over the snout, so that they can judge distance and pursue prey.

Rams butt each other to establish dominance. Their snouts need a solid surface. A convex snout would get smashed up.

I think you're taking it a bit serious! Have you seen ANY logo on any shirt in football? They aren't perfect.

This ram is that hard he's never had to establish dominance, other rams just know not to mess

I think you're taking it a bit serious! Have you seen ANY logo on any shirt in football? They aren't perfect.

You mean like the Chelsea lion that stands on 2 legs holding a lollipop sign letting the kids cross the road with his detached tongue?

image.png

a wolf in sheeps clothing?

Mutton dressed as lamb

derby's is.....its brilliant.

daveo's needs a nose job.

Archived