Scott Fraser

Cam the Ram

Swansea City, Derby County and Nottingham Forest are all tracking highly-rated Dundee United youngster Scott Fraser.

Fraser has been earning rave reviews for United this season after establishing himself as a regular in the first-team.

The 20-year-old, who has come through the youth ranks at Tannadice, is regarded as one of the most exciting young prospects in Scotland.

Dundee United have one of the best academies in Scotland producing the likes of Ryan Gauld and Fraser is the latest off the production line.

Fraser has made 10 appearances in all competitions for United this season after enjoying a successful spell on loan at Airdrie last term.

Swansea City have actively been scouring the Scottish market in recent times as they look to land the country's best young talent and Fraser has emerged on their radar.

Championship duo Derby County and Nottingham Foresthave both been alerted to Fraser and are keeping tabs on his progress.

Dundee United are reluctant to lose another of their prized assets and they showed how much they value Fraser by tying him down to a new deal until 2018 in the summer.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/10/19/swansea-nottingham-forest-and-derby-eye-scottish-starlet-fraser/

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DesertRam, thanks for pointing that out. I thought that I had lost it, but I am back!!! Is this the way to Amarillo and how many fans are we taking?:D

Spellchecker issues

armadillo.jpg

Archived