One for the 'hooligans'!! lol

Mostyn6

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody hell can`t believe that .I always got on with him,thought he was a decent sort of copper. I once got ejected at Villa Park (total misunderstanding of course)The local plod wanted to arrest my mate and myself  and were going to lock us up in the cells but Tony Brittan went out of his way to put a word in and no action was taken.We were just chucked out .

He was also very supportive and sympathetic when my mate who used to travel to most away games passed away.

I know Nick from The Merry Widows will have a different opinion though and he will be well chuffed to see he`s got sacked  Tony Brittan always seemed to have it in for him for some reason.LOL

Bloody hell can`t believe that .I always got on with him,thought he was a decent sort of copper. I once got ejected at Villa Park (total misunderstanding of course)The local plod wanted to arrest my mate and myself  and were going to lock us up in the cells but Tony Brittan went out of his way to put a word in and no action was taken.We were just chucked out LOL

I know Nick from The Merry Widows will have different opinion though and he will be well chuffed to see he`s got sacked  Tony Brittan always seemed to have it in for him for some reason.

is Nick the bald fella with tattooed head that drinks there? or the Landlord?

Well that's all his good work and pension gone for a burton... very daft of him with his length of service to get involved in a job loser, hopefully nothing too serious.

I find FIO's very hit and miss, if they understand football, the culture and what they are dealing with they can be very fair and effective but if they don't then they come across as sad bullies.

Had a couple of dealings with him, always seemed a decent enough bloke for saying he was following us around trying to disrupt our plans for the day.! 

Remember him helping the West Midlands police to get rid of us out of Coventry one year....so we decided to stop off at Hinkley to meet some fellows from Leicester...when we got there at the arranged meeting place he was sat there laughing his little head off with a bunch of the Leicester Police force.... And then followed us back to Derby..

Another  incident at Stoke ,some Derby fans were chanting "Tony Brittan what a wa*ker" whilst he was stood at the edge of the pitch

After the match he collared Nick outside and asked him if he was involved as it was a criminal offence under section SO and SO.

Nick told him if he was going to call him wa*ker he`d say it to his face. 

Another  incident at Stoke ,some Derby fans were chanting "Tony Brittan what a wa*ker" whilst he was stood at the edge of the pitch

After the match he collared Nick outside and asked him if he was involved as it was a criminal offence under section SO and SO.

he give me some grief outside of Stoke ground once. I was with a couple of Ilson boys and he started going on about my jacket. Personally, I thought he was a nob who wanted to be a hooligan himself.

he give me some grief outside of Stoke ground once. I was with a couple of Ilson boys and he started going on about my jacket. Personally, I thought he was a nob who wanted to be a hooligan himself.

I had an Armani rain coat back in the day...(I stil have it now actually-pay twice as much, buy half as many) and Britton would always say "alright Armani" and "nice jacket" etc to me especially when we were in a large group...I presume he was trying to make out we knew each other. 

I bought the jacket in Turin the night before a Juve v Turin game I went over for....and I am now going to go into my closet (as they call them over here), take it out and put it on..for old times sake. 

He once refused Nick entrance to Plymouth's ground saying he'd had too much to drink. Nick was fine and in no way drunk but Britton made it clear he was doing it to annoy him for personal reasons.

Complete tosser and bully boy to some who he took a dislike to. I think Nick took the piss out of him and he's just one of those bellends who can give it but not take it.

He once refused Nick entrance to Plymouth's ground saying he'd had too much to drink. Nick was fine and in no way drunk but Britton made it clear he was doing it to annoy him for personal reasons.

Complete tosser and bully boy to some who he took a dislike to. I think Nick took the piss out of him and he's just one of those bellends who can give it but not take it.

Yeah he did have it in for Nick big time he was a proper B*s*t*rd to him and a few others like Haggis and his mates.I think if he had it in for you he never let go.

But he was fine with us and always had a chat with us at away games .

I went to Merrill with him and he was quite a good footballer, played for the school team and Derby boy's. However he was quite big headed and had very expensive football boots. A year before we left in 83 i sneaked into the PE changing rooms and tied a dead tight knot in his school trousers so he couldn't get them on. A few weeks later i threw one of his boots on the school roof.

I often wonder if the workmen found it when they demolished the school.

Rumour has it he allegedly got caught shagging a female DC in a cell . Anyone shed any light on this ?

Many of the older lads not to upset heahearing this news.To me he was like a rash and just wouldn't **** off.

Not a cell from what I've been told but the room they use for interviewing rape victims. Don't know how much truth their is in that though. Bloke was a bell end that abused his powers and will not be missed.

I went to Merrill with him and he was quite a good footballer, played for the school team and Derby boy's. However he was quite big headed and had very expensive football boots. A year before we left in 83 i sneaked into the PE changing rooms and tied a dead tight knot in his school trousers so he couldn't get them on. A few weeks later i threw one of his boots on the school roof.

I often wonder if the workmen found it when they demolished the school.

Nah I think I saw someone get it around 2000 :lol:

Archived