Silly Clubs making perpetually bad decisions...

Mostyn6

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I've got no idea what you're trying to suggest here.

I'm trying to suggest "buying the league" doesn't mean spending transfer fees. If Messi was on a free transfer, do you think Derby could afford him? NO. But he's free! Those three players will be amongst the top earners in Italian football.

Just now, McLovin said:

Maybe Bobby Robson should have taken charge of Eibar and made them win the La liga then. Bobby Robson is bang average too then. 

But in all seriousness the current Liverpool team isn't Klopp's team. Judge him next season.

Bobby Robson had success with unfashionable teams, he didn't just go into the richest club in a division and continue throwing cash about.

AC Milan and Inter are nothing special. 

Followed a lot of Italian football over the years. These two teams now are not even close to being close of the teams they have had. 

It's not a strong league now. In a head to head with the PL I think Serie A would get murdered. 

Used to wind me up when the league was strong and you'd get it easily dismissed in the UK because it was "slow" while British teams with all the power and pace scratched their heads at why Italian teams were so succesful.

Financially it's been hit and you can see that now through the league. Juventus are the shining beacon. Napoli and Roma are pretenders. Like Arsenal have been for years. A lot of flirting but nothing more

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

I'm convinced that you're either trolling or just really ignorant. Always the foreigners fault, never the english players fault hey? How are you doing Sam Allardyce?

not at all. I'm trying to point out something. You are romanticised by the highlights of european football and are harsher on English football because you see more of it. IN other countries, they show highlights of English football and cannot get enough of it. Whilst I agree that the PL is over-rated, Italian football is total dross. It's nothing to do with nationality though for the purposes of this debate, my point is that Conte has done what probably any other manager in Italy could've done.

It's no 'achievement' winning the league with the biggest budget and best squad, regardless of the bloke before you struggling.

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

I'm trying to suggest "buying the league" doesn't mean spending transfer fees. If Messi was on a free transfer, do you think Derby could afford him? NO. But he's free! Those three players will be amongst the top earners in Italian football.

Bobby Robson had success with unfashionable teams, he didn't just go into the richest club in a division and continue throwing cash about.

You're wrong again. Pogba was earning just £23,000 a week up until a short time ago but I'll let you carry on being ignorant and making up things.

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

not at all. I'm trying to point out something. You are romanticised by the highlights of european football and are harsher on English football because you see more of it. IN other countries, they show highlights of English football and cannot get enough of it. Whilst I agree that the PL is over-rated, Italian football is total dross. It's nothing to do with nationality though for the purposes of this debate, my point is that Conte has done what probably any other manager in Italy could've done.

It's no 'achievement' winning the league with the biggest budget and best squad, regardless of the bloke before you struggling.

You have just completely ignored what Bris stated before. Juve were mid table before Conte took over so obviously weren't the strongest side

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I'm not romanticized by european football at all and I'm not harsher on English football. Just annoys me when people talk out of their ********* making up ignorant statements. If someone was ignorant about english football then I'd put them right too. I agree that Italian football isn't as strong as it was before but it can't be as dross as you think it is if they're threatening to take the fourth champions league spot off us?

7 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Juve didn't have the biggest budget in the league.

And as for your no achievement comment. What? Yeh no achievement in SAF winning all those titles, Mark Hughes could have done it...

4 hours ago, blackNwhites said:

Muespach said he is getting done for match fixing, just in case you missed it.

Italian football is ****, because they're better at doing English football than the English.

Juventus have a history of match-fixing, as we know to our cost. If they eventually die as a club, I would gladly piss on their grave.

1 hour ago, eddie said:

Juventus have a history of match-fixing, as we know to our cost. If they eventually die as a club, I would gladly piss on their grave.

Milan done it to Liverpool a few years earlier than the cheating bastedose done it to us - Just their cheating culture!

Archived