Jim Smith

Bridgford Ram

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suppose when you think about it he got quite a long time in charge, must have been over 6 years in total and over 5 in the PL. Average for a PL manager must be shocking, other than Ferguson and Wenger im struggling to think whos kept hold of a job for a decent amount of time, moyes must have been at everton a long time, other than that struggling.

Suppose when you think about it he got quite a long time in charge, must have been over 6 years in total and over 5 in the PL. Average for a PL manager must be shocking, other than Ferguson and Wenger im struggling to think whos kept hold of a job for a decent amount of time, moyes must have been at everton a long time, other than that struggling.

From memory Moyes was third.  The rest included some right dog dirt - Redknapp at West Ham, Allardyce at Bolton were two I think.

Yep. Think Redknapp was 4th or 5th. I think Curblishley at Charlton was probably top 5 also.I think Pardew at newcastle was in there. Most were in the early prem era before every club hired and fired at such an alarming rate. With the obvious exceptions of fergie and wenger

Bald Eagle's Barmy Army......loved it when that shout  went up and lasted 20 minutes! The early days at Pride Park were awesome. I believe the next few years under PC will be the same.

I don't thin Bald Eagle really fits Clement though. How about a round of 'oh my Darlin' '? (Punctuation bingo)

Is Curbishley still waiting on that Premier League job?

To be fair he's a good coach who deserved a Premier League role, but no he isn't. He was appointed technical director at Fulham when they were still up there, and got the sack 3 months later bizaarely. He's gone back there to join the coaching staff and is there now. He'll get a bigger job in time I'm sure

Archived