good 3 points

B4ev6is

We need that win as I think it will settle us down now knowing we can now scrape and fight for the points. But chris bird is not my favourite player but I hope gets well soon. But the rest of the team gave our all today but I think we have now 2 players who shall run through walls. But I think if bryson not fit for tuesday I think dawkins or jeff could fill that gap.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it was a vital win otherwise the pressure would have got so much worse.

Hanson might play tues, instead of baird.

fozzy will probably be back.

after that - no idea whether it will be carson or grant ; shotton or christie........

Obviously it wasn't vintage, and there's a lot to work on. But it was certainly at the stage where any win would do and we can build from there. Let's back it up Tuesday before getting back to the iPro and doing the business there. If we manage that, suddenly everything looks rosey. 

I still think around 20 games is when you see where you are. If we are in and around top 6 then we will be there or there a outs for the vast majority. Same also goes for mid table or bottom 6 too.

todays game is classic championship football. On another day we could have gone on and won 4-0, another day we could well have fallen apart and even lost that with everything that went on.

happy with a win, doesn't matter how it comes, if we get another 25 like that you won't hear me moan

Well tweet saying everything fine and when steve like about concussion he did not replay back so I am guessing he has none.

Did you see the incident?! If that didn't leave him with a concussion then he's made of concrete! I'm fairly sure he won't play Tuesday.

Hes ok out of hospital -  i was sure there was a ruling that they couldnt play for a week, but it would appear there are just guidelines around it and decisions will be made by the team doctor.

It was a lengthy stoppage so i really cant see him playing tuesday though.

Chris Martin said on the radio that the rule is 7-10 days when they asked him about Baird. You can't risk it, getting a second concussion too soon after you've just had one can give you severe brain damage or even kill you. It's not a case of 'see how he goes', he'll miss Tuesday without a doubt purely to be as cautious as possible. The guy's life would be at risk. I'd rather we didn't gamble with a man's life for the sake of a game of football anyway.

Archived