who is going to birmingham

B4ev6is

B4 you must of been searching ticket office tweets for hours for you to reply to my joke to them on fixture list release day and tag me in it.... 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will it be all standing in the away end and is it suitable for U/10?  I have heard the away fans can be subject to a lot of abuse.  Then again, this may be untrue and unfair to Blues fans.

Never had a problem when I went last year.. despite having to walk past 2/3 of the home stands.

General rule of thumb is you won't find trouble if you don't look for it. Especially if you have child with you.

Will it be all standing in the away end and is it suitable for U/10?  I have heard the away fans can be subject to a lot of abuse.  Then again, this may be untrue and unfair to Blues fans.

seem to be a few of the Birmingham herberts next to away end in the corner so it can be a bit confrontational. 

NoNothing worse than we give out at the ipro tho ☺

Surprised we haven't sold out for this. Our away support has been very good recently and at only £20 a ticket I thought we would sell out easily.

I thought so too... Don't think people realise either its not pay on day

Regarding not selling out - football fans are a fickle breed. It Would be a different story if we had a couple wins already, but instead we have no wins in 4 matches. Might be a confidence issue ? I'm certainly not convinced that we are going to walk away with something. We are still adjusting to life under Clement, and it will take time before we are firing on all cylinders.

Archived