Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Squid said:

City, Arsenal & Spurs all losing. Leicester's point last night is looking good. 

Fair chance for West Ham to be playing European football too, results going for them as well.

Still wonder if the foxes will rue two dropped points, it was a daft/needless free kick West Brom scored from.

The goal difference is a problem for Leicester when it comes to Spurs, but Spurs run in is much more difficult than Leicesters, its Leicesters to lose now imo, Arsenal are bottlers and will always struggle with Wenger, he's been awesome for them no doubt but he's washed up now and should leave to give them a better chance, and Man City look completely disinterested in the league and focused on the cup final and champions league. 

17 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

I believe this something to do with betting, I am questioning the integrity of the premier league, some results are beyond unreal.

Speaking of dodgy betting......

Watching this game and going through the brum team . And on paper they've got no right to be anywhere near the playoffs . Very organised team , defend as a team and counter well . 

If a bit if Rowett ended up here.  Do you think his style of football would have to change ? Because it's easier to play defensive counter attacking football when your constantly the underdog . 

The fact Rowett has got this Birmingham team close to the playoffs is in itself a fantastic achivement, this is what a motivator can achieve with a very average looking squad. 

I doesn't mean he'd do the same with our band of merry men though, we seem to be a bunch of individuals, but Pearson or Rowett could get them playing well imo, prefer Pearson because he'd be the safer option, seems to have that little more about him when it comes to egos. 

Well if this week continues the way it has all week long with surprise results, with Boro dropping more points tonight at home to Wolves. I'm left looking long & hard at our 5th position in the table with 57 points & just wishing we could have been just another 6 points better off right now. No point in wishing what you can't have I suppose.

No one wants to win this league, plain and simple.

It's like the Championship trophy has been stuck in a blast furnace before being chucked out at Steve Bruce, Aitor Karanka, Paul Clement, Chris Hughton and that scowling ginger bloke that looks like a security guard from a downmarket shopping arcade who are sat in a circle. Clement has unwittingly laid his mitts on it first, blistering them to buggery and said "Sod this for a lark, I'm off to A&E" and the other 4 are tossing the damn thing around between them, only touching it for a fraction of a second before heaving it on to the next manager.

At some point Carlos Carvalhal has poked his head in the door, seen what was going on and said "Nah, perhaps not..." before disappearing out again.

Archived