Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point for Leicester tbh, can't see them not winning it now anyway and they'll prefer winning it in front of their own fans like one poster said above. 

Tottenham aren't guaranteed to win at Chelsea anyway and now they have to win to keep it going another week.

15 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Could be a huge goal for Burton

I agree but Doncaster away for Burton is not easy on the last day even if they are effectively down. 

But having said that Port Vale away is not easy for Walsall. 

Nigel Clough will have his players on message and pumped up  though for sure 

Burnley are efficient and work really hard thats about it. They are about to go and be 22 games unbeaten after today result. 

Having said that it at least we will get a few more points next season if we dont make it with them and most likely boro going up.

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Burnley quite frankly although just having taken the lead are crap.

#theburnleyway

14 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Talk about hoof it, second ball percentage football. How the heck are we behind this lot in the table. Plus their fans seem to love it. 

Quite simply because we went the majority of the season without Hughes and Bryson and that's no slight on Johnson and Butterfield, but Will and Bryso are a cut above. Makes me wonder what if.

2 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Quite simply because we went the majority of the season without Hughes and Bryson and that's no slight on Johnson and Butterfield, but Will and Bryso are a cut above. Makes me wonder what if.

Dont forget we had a PE teacher in charge for half the season who preceded to turn us in a team who could only pass sideways.

Archived