Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

27 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

That bloody Snodgrass goal against Wolves, in the 90th.

They were awful that game, and I thought they would stumble into the playoffs, since then they have won every game.

Lucky blighters, on current form, they are gonna beat us!! grrrrrr

They drew 2-2 v Leeds on Sat

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unlike others here, I really enjoyed last night's City-Real game. Some great tackling and much less diving and play acting than normal game, especially with Mediterranean team in it.

Good effort from both, only some tactical mistakes which whent unpunished and some bad chancetaking from Real.

10 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Bayern created numerous opportunites to score. I'd be surprised if Atletico manage to hold out at the Alliaz. I'm going 3-0 in Bavaria. Bayern vs Real Madrid final.

Not too many clear cut chances i'd say.  Alaba hitting the bar from about 7,000 metres out was their best effort.  They will pile on the pressure in Munich though.

11 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Don't know where else to put this but since we are talking about Bayern, Hummels has asked to join them from Dortmund. There is no loyalty in football these days

You mean there's no loyalty in him wanting to go back to the club which brought him through their youth teams?

6 minutes ago, 11carl00 said:

You mean there's no loyalty in him wanting to go back to the club which brought him through their youth teams?

I get that but only earlier this season he said he wants to stay at bvb for his whole career. He alsi called both gotze and Lewandowski snakes and traitors for going to Bayern when Dortmund needed them most. 

Archived