Survey Monkey Player ratings

davenportram

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent idea davenportram. Please define mean and median for those who have forgotten. If possible make the median in bold or red if it can be done. well worth continuing with this. Not too late to get some figures for the Bolton game and ppotentially to do summaries over the whole season. Well done.

mean is what most people call the aerage.

median is the middle rating

mode is most common.

they are all types of average

mean is what most people call the average.

median is the middle rating

mode is most common.

they are all types of average

Well above average idea, davenportram. I think that the median of marks about the idea would be about 9.5. Anyone who gave less than 9 would be mean.. I hope that you appreciate my mode of posting.There are a lot of significant figures in this table and I don't mean maybe.:)

The problem with this survey is that people who don't even have accounts can vote so they can spoil the vote

There are many ways people could spoil the survey, but it would take a complete kn0b to do it, so hopefully we'll be alright. 

Can you delete the results from the idiot who gave them all 1?

The scores are still pretty low. I can see that I gave the highest (or joint highest) scores for 8 of the 14 players.

That will be me, was a pathetic performance v Portsmouth, I tried to bring myself round to giving out a few 2's but I couldn't, it was pathetic

Archived