Survey Monkey Player ratings

davenportram

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way I have just been thorugh and stripped out a few spurious votes, investigations on going as to who it was but I think it might be at a school or college while someone was picking up exam results. All 1 's except grants 10? half 1's and half 10's. Dont most people know that when you are tring to be random you actually arent?

Not sure yet, still looking. I hope if it is he has the grace to opologise as its pretty silly to spoil something out of spite. All of the spurious votes came from the same IP address.

If it's someone from the forum, you would hope they have the good grace to admit it by PM to you. 

Nice work, Dav, and it's spot on - THORNE, SHACKS (cut above), Russell Dawks (respectable) ... the rest well ... average/poor. 

From that Carson, Shacks, Thorne, Russell are your 4 100% locks on a starting spot. And perhaps we just need to give Bent the role of Super Sub. He really doesn't look very interested so far. 

Nice work, Dav, and it's spot on - THORNE, SHACKS (cut above), Russell Dawks (respectable) ... the rest well ... average/poor. 

From that Carson, Shacks, Thorne, Russell are your 4 100% locks on a starting spot. And perhaps we just need to give Bent the role of Super Sub. He really doesn't look very interested so far. 

Ive bolded Russell because he has almost identical ratings to Dawkins yet you dont think Dawkins is worthy of a spot?

Ive bolded Russell because he has almost identical ratings to Dawkins yet you dont think Dawkins is worthy of a spot?

Russell was a wee bit better minus his shooting, but If we play our standard 4-3-3 with 2 attacking centre mids, then yes I do.  

after 12 people taking part

Capture.JPG

Excellent idea davenportram. Please define mean and median for those who have forgotten. If possible make the median in bold or red if it can be done. well worth continuing with this. Not too late to get some figures for the Bolton game and ppotentially to do summaries over the whole season. Well done.

Excellent idea davenportram. Please define mean and median for those who have forgotten. If possible make the median in bold or red if it can be done. well worth continuing with this. Not too late to get some figures for the Bolton game and ppotentially to do summaries over the whole season. Well done.

How rude!!

Archived