Survey Monkey Player ratings

davenportram

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so sorry guys. My nephew was at my house yesterday and I just found out now that he was on my account and spammed the voting system. I had no idea that he had access to the voting system. I sometimes let him go on my account like yesterday and he must have done it then. I don't know how he done it multiple times because I just tried to do the poll more than once and it won't let me . My sister,his mum has just given him a right telling off because I also stupidly left my facebook on as he accessed it on my laptop and he spammed a lot of my friends as well as this forum because I forgot to log out of both Facebook and this forum and both were still accessible because i left the tabs open. I'm so sorry but he is only 10. I'm glad that we found out that he did this now rather than later where it may have resulted in a more serious issue,although he almost broke up a  relationship on facebook. I can't be sorry enough on behalf of my nephew. We can safely say that he won't be accessing my account or my laptop for my matter for the forseeable future. I'm also annoyed because i was hoping to use this survey to help me with my end of season best player awards like dale the Ram. Once again I can't be sorry enough. Me as well as my sister explained to him the dangers of the internet. It was stupid on my behalf leaving both of my accounts open though but as stated previously this wont be happening again. I hope all is forgiven. I'm just so grateful that he didn't do anything too serious

Just to add to that pojnt I usually let him go on this forum but with my account logged out so he can't view any of my personal messages or make immature,perhaps harmful comments to other users. This of course did not happen yesterday because i was working from home and was working on an important project for a course and I forgot to log out of my facebook and derby forum,which i was using during my lunch break but still let him use my laptop because I was stressed out trying to complete this project

The mean indicates that Thorne was rated as 30%+ better than Ince, 56%+ better than Hendrick 3%+ better than his Shackell and 22%+ better than Dawkins. Kind of shows the real differences more than the Median or Mode.

the median does tell us that 50% of people think Russell, Dawkins,Baird,Forsyth rated as 6 or higher. And also 50% thought Shackell was a 7 or higher.

The mean indicates that Thorne was rated as 30%+ better than Ince, 56%+ better than Hendrick 3%+ better than his Shackell and 22%+ better than Dawkins. Kind of shows the real differences more than the Median or Mode.

Ah yes but the mean can be effected by outliers. So ou can use the difference between mode, median and mean to identify any weird voting patterns etc.

For example if Grant had a Mode and Median of 3 but a mean of 4 It would be obvious that there have been some votes at the high end whcih could indicate someone putting spurious 10's.

The Median is also less effected by outliers - suchas the 10 for Thorne or the 9 for Hendrick. In these sorts of syrveys that could be hampered by dodgey voting I would always use the Median to limit there effect until such time as suspect votes have been discounted.

Anyone else stop reading by this point? reminds me of school days and the excuses for not doing me homework

I don't expect you to believe me because you don't like me but it's the truth. I would have had no time to do it on thursday anyway because as I stated previously I was working on a project at home. As I explained to Davenport in a private message if I was going to rig a poll I would have used a proxy first lol.

I don't expect you to believe me because you don't like me but it's the truth. I would have had no time to do it on thursday anyway because as I stated previously I was working on a project at home. As I explained to Davenport in a private message if I was going to rig a poll I would have used a proxy first lol.

stop being a drama queen , daveo hates everyone ..

Archived