Survey Monkey Player ratings

davenportram

after 12 people taking part

Capture.JPG

Can you delete the results from the idiot who gave them all 1?

The scores are still pretty low. I can see that I gave the highest (or joint highest) scores for 8 of the 14 players.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys its just an idea at the moment.

got a spreadsheet that pulls averages per game and per month season to date etc.... All created using formulae rather than VBA.

I know the survey can be abused but its all I've got at the moment.

I can set a minimum rating if people want

Any chance of throwing it up as a google doc or something so I can have a look?

Here are the ratings if I strip out the apparent all1's and all 10 votes ( 11 ones and 5 tens because thats the lowest frequency in those columns

Pompey 2.JPG

Can we have it again without the 1s and 2s which are ridiculous scores if you haven't been sent off for molesting Bucko and for this match the 10s

Ask Daveo if he can make the surveys forum private only

already have but the survey is done through Survey monkey on a free account by myself - not really officially part of the forum. The survey I believe can only be found following the link in the thread so someone has to browse to the page and then follow, or email to their mates to spoil it. Pretty sad to do that. Daveo did say there might be a way to have a members only area for the link to go in the future.

I will endeavour to discount anomilies like the all 1's or all 10's votes.

already have but the survey is done through Survey monkey on a free account by myself - not really officially part of the forum. The survey I believe can only be found following the link in the thread so someone has to browse to the page and then follow, or email to their mates to spoil it. Pretty sad to do that. Daveo did say there might be a way to have a members only area for the link to go in the future.

I will endeavour to discount anomilies like the all 1's or all 10's votes.

Not just the 1s and 10s though. Like the 3s for thorne and shackell and 9s for bent. Respect for still doing it. 

Nice idea, took me 30 seconds to vote.

Whoever has voted a 3 for the likes of Dawkins, Shackell and Thorne are clearly on a windup.

I agree Bris but I can't arbitrarily remove votes unfortunately. I can look for patterns and delete suspect votes. I can view individual responses and see those trying to hide stupid ratings with the odd 5 or 6 thrown in.

Love this. If we could integrate something like this into the forum so it couldn't be abused. 

I reckon every player was similar to how they were v Bolton. Mostly 6 (average) with the odd 5 and Shackell and Thorne doing their jobs well. 

Glad to see Weimann and Russell's running hasn't tricked people into thinking they were the only players performing. 

I gave Weimann a 4

Archived