Derby get ready for season opener.

Curtains

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the season's Curtain Opener? If so, you are ideally placed to start this thread. This could be a new era for Derby County., the season that they got promoted and started the process of being an established Premier side. I think it will prove to be so and I too am very excited. Also, today is my birthday.. The beginning of the rest of my life.Happy days.

Is this the season's Curtain Opener? If so, you are ideally placed to start this thread. This could be a new era for Derby County., the season that they got promoted and started the process of being an established Premier side. I think it will prove to be so and I too am very excited. Also, today is my birthday.. The beginning of the rest of my life.Happy days.

Many happy returns Rampage!

I'd settle for that. Fancy Wolves and Boro. Think Fulham could be the surprise package. 

Hopefully less pressure this year

Steve Bruce will have Hull up there I reckon .

Who knows though Alpha it's all to play for in the next 46 games. 

Hope it works out well for Paul Clement and the Rams and the Rams Fans. 

Can hardly wait till Saturday - hope there's a stream available.

Happy birthday Rampage!

ARE YOU GOING BACKWARDS YET?

Gone round the clock mate, hoping that no-one will spot it. I was pricing up a laser powered turbo zimmer but none with alloy wheels in stock.

A few surprise packets this year, maybe Leeds and Reading as dark horses.

Bet Leeds will be horrible to play. From what I know of Rosler in big games he seems good at making them sort of stop/start, scrappy and niggly matches. 

He loved going on Sky Sports as the man who sussed out Derby. 

If he put as much into his other matches then he wouldn't have been sacked on the verge of relegation

Reading bought much?

Bet Leeds will be horrible to play. From what I know of Rosler in big games he seems good at making them sort of stop/start, scrappy and niggly matches. 

He loved going on Sky Sports as the man who sussed out Derby. 

If he put as much into his other matches then he wouldn't have been sacked on the verge of relegation

Reading bought much?

Seriously, why did it seem like Rosler was in the studio every time Derby were on telly? I'd get back from the game and hear "They had Uwe Rosler and he was saying..."

Seriously, why did it seem like Rosler was in the studio every time Derby were on telly? I'd get back from the game and hear "They had Uwe Rosler and he was saying..."

Because he shouted from the rooftops about beating us and knowing how to beat us. They had him on TV and he unveiled his masterplan of how to beat Derby and everyone was like "This guy knows how to beat top teams. He knows the Derby secret. Tell me more Uwe! Tell me it all!!"

Then on Thursday he went to sign on

Archived