Gaming

SaintRam

18 hours ago, Bridgford Ram said:

Anyone played any recent versions of Madden?

Yeah I played last years via EA Access. Im not an NFL fan but enjoyed what I did play and found it better than some of the previous versions Ive played. 

Looks bloody lovely.

On ‎03‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 12:10, Simsy said:

Really enjoying 'the Journey' On fifa soon I will go to playing the FUT!

Really happy with fifa 17 so far.

I was disappointed the journey only lasted one season, even if they didn't have the cut scenes would of been nice to carry on after getting the England call up.

12 minutes ago, YouRams said:

I was disappointed the journey only lasted one season, even if they didn't have the cut scenes would of been nice to carry on after getting the England call up.

Can you not? That's different to the nba2k story modes then. I wonder if season 2 will be in FIFA  18. 

45 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

Can you not? That's different to the nba2k story modes then. I wonder if season 2 will be in FIFA  18. 

No go's straight to ultimate team where you get him as a pick, I can't get into that though would of rather it carried on. Seems a bit of a let down how much they sold the whole journey thing to only make one season. 

48 minutes ago, YouRams said:

No go's straight to ultimate team where you get him as a pick, I can't get into that though would of rather it carried on. Seems a bit of a let down how much they sold the whole journey thing to only make one season. 

Shame. If they do a proper story that follows the same characters whole career over the years with each new release that could be pretty ace though. 

I'll have to wait a couple of weeks to play it, PS4 conked out the day I bought Fifa :angry:

yeah its disappointing its only 1 season but that's because that 1 season is really enjoyable.

That said I think most people wouldn't play much more then 1 or 2 seasons and that's me included.

FUT is hugely popular so i think a lot of people spend most their fifa time on that!

10 hours ago, Simsy said:

So i'm now on FUT and built a EPL team sort of.

Its hard though the players prices are high so I have no great players. Feghouli probably being my best!

anyone want to share their FUT team?

First few weeks/months are always high prices for players, especially PL players. It also won't help that the Squad Building Challenges (new feature) have focused on PL players, meaning higher demand on the market. 

Wait a while then the better players drop in value, usually around the turn of the year when they release the TOTY, leading a mass pack opening and more players on the market.

With regards to my team, I've built my usual Derby team (always 1st squad, hardly ever played with though) with some Burton players on the bench. Going for either a Serie A/Calcio A or Bundesliga next. 

One more tip, buy silver PL players around 300 coins, sell on for 450-500 making small profit each time. I'm up to 25k in coins at the minute

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

I do. Took an age to set up last night, miss the days where you could just put the disc in and play.

My name is danrhb if you (or anyone else) wants to add.

Cool I'll add ya later. You getting battlefield 1? Rocket League is always worth picking up :D