Why have we not been linked with Andre Wisdom yet?

Chris Mills

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely Wisdom would be better here getting 40+ plus a season than A) stay at Liverpool and rot in the reserves or B) go to a Premier League club and only get 15 games as a squad player. 

Then again who am I to question the genius of Brendan Rodgers? 

They made Wisdom play LB the other day in a friendly. I don't think he played today. They signed Clyne. Gomez is apparently not going out on loan. We should be asking about his availability because things have changed since he signed that new contract. 

It's because Christie is still highly thought of and they believe if they can get his confidence up then he'll put in performances like we first saw.

Been a while now though. Can't remember his last 8/10.

Lingard signed a new contract for United before he joined us, and if he's seriously in LVG's plans, I'll eat the crusty sock rammyboy keeps at the side of his bed.

He played a few games there before he came on loan to us, so ready your tastebuds.

He played a few games there before he came on loan to us, so ready your tastebuds.

He played at the start of the season then got injured and signed new contract before he joined us on loan.

probably because  - we have new people  - who have different ideas etc......they dont know whats happened in the past... and they are feeling there way into it

Another loss tomoz at 3 nil - and the panic button will set in!!!

3.5 for Shackell!!!

Archived