Grimsby Town v Derby County

Day

I haven't paid any attention to club friendlies in a long time, are you still allowed a huge bench and unlimited subs?

Yes..

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes..

Cool - I know they changed the rules for Internationals which is why I asked. Being on this forum is the first time I've followed pre-season since I was 12 lol

The first teams playing at Belper for the clash of Derbyshire the night before.

Id save yer money, it'll be the stiffs.

That'll be under 21 team ish anyway.

Grimsby's accounts manager having to remind fans it's Derby's first team coming after almost no ticket sales lol

Speaking to the Telegraph, he said: "We've issued less than 100 tickets for Saturday and although I know that plenty of people will be planning on simply turning up on the day, I do just find that a bit surprising because this is a huge game for the club.

Read more: http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-set-bring-team-squad-Grimsby-Town/story-26842420-detail/story.html#ixzz3fEipNwYJ 
Follow us: @GrimsbyTel on Twitter | grimsbytel on Facebook

Grimsby Town!

Holy mackerel,

And I thought we were going to have to make do with a boring game against Benfica!

Top raffle prize....a ticket to watch the Rams away at Grimsby.

Six runners up will each get five tickets to watch the Rams' away game at Grimsby.

Booby prize..a week's holiday at .....

er

Grim somewhere!

Chris Martin will probably get a few minutes. He's been in full training for a little while.

I don't think he's been training in matches - it's hard to see looking at the gallary but he seems to be in the running but not the matches.

I don't think he's been training in matches - it's hard to see looking at the gallary but he seems to be in the running but not the matches.

Maybe

Chris Martin will probably get a few minutes. He's been in full training for a little while.

He will I think and did played match in the training on Saturday.

I am driving up there. Taking a foster lad to his first ever game. Will be dining/drinking/watching cricket in the badly named Nottingham House Hotel before the game.

Is that in Sea View Street ? 

Archived