Now we're still in the Champ

with the likes of Lee Camp

thanks Zamoraaaa (Thanks Zamoraaaa)

Keoghs wife made a farce

she got took up the arse

by Zam...

A bit rude and uncalled for.

7 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

At what point did he think it was a good idea to hit the submit button ? No need for that last verse whatsoever.

The verse was supposed to be tongue in cheek for the Twitter abuse brigade. Doesn't matter, maybe wasn't as appropriate as I first thought!

If people think that was rude and uncalled for It's a good job they are nowhere near me on match days when I'm in full flow and they probably didn't stand on the popside during the 70's and 80's.

I can remember the days when the British were renowned for their sense of humour, how times have changed.

Well ossie, I did stand on the popside and I had seven years as a roadie and if I wrote on here what I got up to or witnessed I would imagine that would be my lot, I'm on thin ice as it is.

Mel asked us to be mindful of what we write on forums/social media, and frankly I think we're better on here mostly than those that post unpalatable stuff on other platforms.

I'm no prude mate but I draw the line about a song from one of our own about one of our player's wives getting it up the wrong 'un. I just can't see the funny side of it, sorry. 

1 minute ago, plymouthram said:

Love to get the title this season and on the way we beat Forest to take back the Brian Clough Trophy. We could then chant "you will never see the Brian Clough Trophy again, you'll never see it again"

I quite like the 'We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when, but i know we'll meet again in the cup'

55 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Well ossie, I did stand on the popside and I had seven years as a roadie and if I wrote on here what I got up to or witnessed I would imagine that would be my lot, I'm on thin ice as it is.

Mel asked us to be mindful of what we write on forums/social media, and frankly I think we're better on here mostly than those that post unpalatable stuff on other platforms.

I'm no prude mate but I draw the line about a song from one of our own about one of our player's wives getting it up the wrong 'un. I just can't see the funny side of it, sorry. 

Nolans or Daniel O'Donnell?

Archived