Richard Keogh

Smiffy2491

It's a bit harsh to blame Clement. I've now watched extended highlights of five games last season and he looked ponderous in all of them. He's decent in the air but he gets turned so easily. I can't bring myself to watch our game against Reading from last season - I'm guessing he must have been okay in that game? :lol:

What is your life like that you want to watch the extended highlights of the last 5 games Reading played last season?

To be fair to Pearce, he is hardly going to be putting himself out on a limb when a) Reading had nothing to play for in the last 5 games, and b) he would have known he was leaving at that stage.  

Why don't you watch some sexy teams? In fact why don't you watch some sexy ladies!

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe we could include all the other players who made it onto the pitch too? 

Don't be silly. That wouldn't make any difference at all - it's always Buxton's Grant's Keogh's fault.

There seems to be a lot that think Keogh does a good job and leads by example......maybe the statisticians would like to give us all the stats for the last ten games of the season, points gained, goals scored and goals conceded etc, maybe include all teams in the division?  .

One of the dumbest posts I've seen in a long time.

There seems to be a lot that think Keogh does a good job and leads by example......maybe the statisticians would like to give us all the stats for the last ten games of the season, points gained, goals scored and goals conceded etc, maybe include all teams in the division?  .

For the brief period during that 10 game spell we played 433 with our back four playing in it's most natural positions (RB, RCB, LCB, LB) we didn't concede a goal. 

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

if one member of your family was a drug dealer and there were 20 people in your family, (5%), would you be happy and think it's fair that someone ignorantly suggested that "a large percentage of your family are drug dealers"??

Whilst I agree that one person abusing someone is one person too many, to blatantly tar many with your ignorance brush is stupid. I use twitter, I have many friends that use twitter, there are a lot of people from this forum who use twitter.

Stick to your opinions regarding the behaviour, but lose the moronic generalisations that the 100s of millions of proper twitter users have no interest in using twitter for abuse etc, totally the opposite to your "sums up a large percentage of twitter users mentality and purpose" rubbish!

Yes, I am offended btw. I shouldn't be made to feel like I should justify my usage of twitter cos of your ignorance and prejudice!

I'm sorry you feel that way. I don't intend to offend, or be offended.

Anyway, back to original post, it was actually regarding the Derby fans who used Twitter on a number of occasions to tweet a woman abusive messages about her husband (Not you or your friends I'm sure) as I've said, this happening once is too many, so more than that will be seen as large to me (And there were quite a few)

Yeah, a lot of stats being used by members to say how good a CD he is, how good was the defence in the last 10 games?

Still waiting?

This is a fair point. No point Ambitious doing stats about Pearce's last 5 games when our defence was so woeful over that period too.

Yeah, a lot of stats being used by members to say how good a CD he is, how good was the defence in the last 10 games?

Still waiting?

An idiot is somebody who cherry-picks statistics to prove a point to himself, but it doesn't actually fool a non-idiot.

I can see that you have convinced yourself - well done.

Knock yourself out.

No really, please.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I don't intend to offend, or be offended.

Anyway, back to original post, it was actually regarding the Derby fans who used Twitter on a number of occasions to tweet a woman abusive messages about her husband (Not you or your friends I'm sure) as I've said, this happening once is too many, so more than that will be seen as large to me (And there were quite a few)

fair enough. Almost immediately before I read your post, I'd been in an interesting debate, where the know-it-all sitting next to me, who loves motorbikes, cars and DIY, declared that only ****** go to football, everyone who goes is a lager drinking thug, all parents who take their children are bad parents and he has no time for football fans!

Imagine how I reacted to that one!

Still waiting?

Do only defenders have a responsibility to defend? 

You're sounding desperate btw. I don't even especially rate him but he's not bad. He's certainly not responsible for everything that goes wrong with the team or even the defence. 

Do only defenders have a responsibility to defend? 

You're sounding desperate btw. I don't even especially rate him but he's not bad. He's certainly not responsible for everything that goes wrong with the team or even the defence. 

he seems to be the only one from the anti keogh camp out to play though . You got to give him credit for that. 

he seems to be the only one from the anti keogh camp out to play though . You got to give him credit for that. 

I'm sure as soon as Grant punches it into his own net, Shotton does a king fu kick on mid air, Christie starts sending a text when in possession, Forsyth picks out opposition players with excellent precision, Raul ducks another tackle, Hughes passes to the space where Warnock used to be, Hendrick and Bryson attack without the ball, Mascarell heads the ball to where Grant might be in 20 seconds... I'm sure then we can somehow blame Keogh when the new season starts. 

He is the defence. The rest of the team are his minions.

I'm sure as soon as Grant punches it into his own net, Shotton does a king fu kick on mid air, Christie starts sending a text when in possession, Forsyth picks out opposition players with excellent precision, Raul ducks another tackle, Hughes passes to the space where Warnock used to be, Hendrick and Bryson attack without the ball, Mascarell heads the ball to where Grant might be in 20 seconds... I'm sure then we can somehow blame Keogh when the new season starts. 

He is the defence. The rest of the team are his minions.

for a minute you lost me, but it all made sense at the end.  ;)

fair enough. Almost immediately before I read your post, I'd been in an interesting debate, where the know-it-all sitting next to me, who loves motorbikes, cars and DIY, declared that only ****** go to football, everyone who goes is a lager drinking thug, all parents who take their children are bad parents and he has no time for football fans!

Imagine how I reacted to that one!

Did you agree and report me to social services at the same time?

Keogh aint all that bad..... aint all that good either tbh..... top 6 centre back at a push..... wouldnt say he wud be in the leagues top 5 centre backs either..... id accept 2.5m and say thank u very much..... regardless of why it fell 2 him..... cant ever forgive him for that pass to zamora..... similar to when southgate missed that peno.... regardless of how he played after..... wud always be there

Keogh aint all that bad..... aint all that good either tbh..... top 6 centre back at a push..... wouldnt say he wud be in the leagues top 5 centre backs either..... id accept 2.5m and say thank u very much..... regardless of why it fell 2 him..... cant ever forgive him for that pass to zamora..... similar to when southgate missed that peno.... regardless of how he played after..... wud always be there

That PASS to Zamora?  Is your name an anagram? A salty ........ Nah, I will leave it there.

anyone see clements interview on SSN about Ramos today? When you watch it just think the question is on keogh. Hilarious!!

Looked it up on the site. The comments on that article are complete bile.

Richard Keogh was captain of the side who got to the playoff final and up until the last 10 matches of last season was captain of the side who had topped the division several times. 

Also if media speculation is to be believed is s target for some well respected premier league managers.

Was name in the divisional team of the year for last season and is former Rams Player of the year. 

Not a bad resume for a player who is pilloried by so many people. 

Still not heard anybody who dislikes him come up with any viable or available players who would do as good or better. 

Archived