Moor Farm Academy

uttoxram75

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am certain that it had little bearing on the outcome, but last season, I asked Sam Rush at the Academy when the U21s were playing in a vile wind if we could have a stand to keep out of the icy draught. Behold we are getting one. Tip of the day - never go to a winter U21 match at the Academy on a cold windy day without wrapping up big time, till they put the stand up.It amazes me how many U21 matches that Sam Rush watched at the Academy last season..What a guy.

I am certain that it had little bearing on the outcome, but last season, I asked Sam Rush at the Academy when the U21s were playing in a vile wind if we could have a stand to keep out of the icy draught. Behold we are getting one. Tip of the day - never go to a winter U21 match at the Academy on a cold windy day without wrapping up big time, till they put the stand up.It amazes me how many U21 matches that Sam Rush watched at the Academy last season..What a guy.

The Ace Rimmer of CEOs.

My issue with the DCFC academy is that the kids they choose at under 8's/9's are in there all the way up, and there's no way for other kids to get in, they're blinkered to kids who develop at a later age.

Kids give up trying to get in and move on to other clubs, think we're missing a trick here.

Archived