Fozzy

Albeit against Qatar, he was brilliant tonight. Will be in serious contention to start against Ireland next week, and the commentators agreed. Constantly signed him out as a top performer. Definitely sound, and final ball and distribution surprisingly perfect. If Mr Clement was watching, he'd think we've got the next Phillip Lahm! 

Russell bright when he came on. Missed a good chance 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing we didn't already know.

Consistently our best defender but was severely lacking in confidence towards the end of the season, especially offensively. I sincerely hope Mr. Clement can restore it because he's up there with the best full backs in the division for me.

He is a strange one. As a defending fullback, simply great. As a very offensive full back, same.

But as a normal full back with normal distribution (or in his case so called distribtution) and supporting attacks.. useless and liability.

Hopefully Clement will find him a role that suits him. And I'm one of those who wouldn't mind seeing Warnock, he has been great everywhere else but not in our shirt.

He is a strange one. As a defending fullback, simply great. As a very offensive full back, same.

But as a normal full back with normal distribution (or in his case so called distribtution) and supporting attacks.. useless and liability.

Hopefully Clement will find him a role that suits him. And I'm one of those who wouldn't mind seeing Warnock, he has been great everywhere else but not in our shirt.

last I saw of Warnock was will's keep ball pass played to him at pace and within a metre of him.....warnock was not expecting pass and missed it...embarassing! Never will thankfully pls for us again

It's only our 'fans' thatthink he's rubbish.

We destroyed him last season. Let's see if we can do it again this time.

he needs to move on now, away from the hatred.

Ooo you bloody trouble maker. 

(Probably some truth in what you say though, minus the moving on bit)

Watch Christie outdo him in the Ireland v Scotland match and play the game of his life! Who said full-backs were our weakness?

​Pretty much everyone on this forum for the last 4 months.

Fozzy is on the top 3 left backs in this league, could probably count on one hand the number of times people got past him last year. 

I will have conceded that his distribution was lacking at times, he seriously missed having a defensive mid to pass to and Chris martin, when he recieves the ball his first thought is get it into Martins feet and it works! 

Forsyth will still be one of the best left backs in the league but don't think it will save him from abuse, it seems almost fashionable!

Archived