Rams Finish Season in Second Place.......

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lazy!

Wigin finished 1st in this division last season. But who likes going to Wigin? It has a big car park nearby, but that's it.

​Had a good chippy/pub outside that I was upset to find had closed last season. Other than that **** hole!

I used to date a bird from Wigan, she had the biggest set of airbags I have ever seen, I am not kidding she must have been a size 6, barely 5ft and she used to be half indian/Spanish....:thumbsup:

​What is she now?

Lazy!

Wigin finished 1st in this division last season. But who likes going to Wigin? It has a big car park nearby, but that's it.

​The worst part about going to Wigan is queuing for an hour to get the last two miles because of all the flipping shoppers.

The best part about going to Wigan is leaving it.

The second-best part about going to Wigan is the Marquee bar.

Wigan is a good away day. Loads of pubs, not as much of a sh*thole as the likes of Hull, Burnley etc but still as cheap for booze, decent ticket price, massive away end, good view, near to the train station...

Not sure it deserves to be the number one, but it's decent. Loses marks for being half empty and soulless.

Personal favourites in the years since we were last in the Premier League:

1. Fulham - Quite comfortably as well. Great location, characterful ground, friendly home fans, only downside is the cost of a pint round there, but the potential for this to be our Southern Barnsley as the game we take millions to is there.

2. Peterborough United - No longer terracing so probably pretty rubbish now, but always a great atmosphere in that end previously. Easy to get to on the train and cheap entry.

3. Bristol City - God knows what it's going to be like now they've demolished the East End, but a crazy layout on the former terrace, a few local ciders, good home support and the only ground where you watched the game through a post box and it didn't matter.

4. Norwich City - Before their owners turned into total scumbags and charged us £40. Great ground, old but done up enough so as not to be like standing in 1973, close as can be to the train station, good pubs nearby and no bother from the locals.

5. Sheffield United - always a sell out, really cramped away end which makes it a horrorshow for your shins if we score but a hell of a lot nearer to the centre of Sheffield than Hillsborough and usually a lot more full .

I've not been to Brentford, Ipswich or Rotherham yet though which I think may change this list somewhat.

Archived