Expectations of the new coach

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Where am I moaning?

Is this you    Daveo

I expect the fans to stay patient if things are not going well, no Clement out hashtags until the summer at least.

I expect the fans not to expect promotion or even the play offs in Clements debut season in management....don't start with that head coach ******!

I expect that if Derby are doing well, top of the league and flying, playing just like Real Madrid to expect rumours of interest in Clement and not to get their knickers in a twist like they did last season.

I expect the fans to give the players a clean slate, including Keogh and to allow them time to adapt to Clements tactics.

I don't expect Clement to copy McClarens tactics or style of football. 

I have no expectations with players coming in or out, although if Clement even tries to sign that Joey Barton thug I'll be starting the #ClementOut hashtag before the season has even started!

Actually I'll extend that to any of those QPR mercenary rejects 

Very true but really is it seriously in doubt .

Gumps where spouting they had the best squad on paper, stewy was the chosen one and they where top early doors, look how that turned out. It may turn out this squad has peaked or is broken and needs repairing

Gumps where spouting they had the best squad on paper, stewy was the chosen one and they where top early doors, look how that turned out. It may turn out this squad has peaked or is broken and needs repairing

I was referring to the no head coach bit of your last post. 

Is this you    Daveo

I expect the fans to stay patient if things are not going well, no Clement out hashtags until the summer at least.

I expect the fans not to expect promotion or even the play offs in Clements debut season in management....don't start with that head coach ******!

I expect that if Derby are doing well, top of the league and flying, playing just like Real Madrid to expect rumours of interest in Clement and not to get their knickers in a twist like they did last season.

I expect the fans to give the players a clean slate, including Keogh and to allow them time to adapt to Clements tactics.

I don't expect Clement to copy McClarens tactics or style of football. 

I have no expectations with players coming in or out, although if Clement even tries to sign that Joey Barton thug I'll be starting the #ClementOut hashtag before the season has even started!

Actually I'll extend that to any of those QPR mercenary rejects 

​Erm yes, that's me saying give the new manager time and the fans to get behind the players. So again I ask you where am I moaning?

I just want a good entertaining season. Plenty of hooray's!! Not so many booo's!!

Also the season to last 46 games rather than 30.

I wouldn't mind the season ending after 30 games if we were already champions (I know that is improbable, maybe even impossible but you get my drift, right?)

If Clough was given time with his squad why shouldn't Clement be allowed the same and a chance to put his own stamp on? are we expecting Clement to be a carbon copy of McClaren and carry on from where he left off without the Newcastle speculation?

​Clough inherited a quite simply awful squad at a time when stability was the key. That was his remit. He did his job which was to stabilize DCFC, For that, he was given time.

You simply cannot compare the two.

Clement will be joining a club with one of the better Championship players and will likely be given money to improve that.

Whoever takes over DCFC, I will expect top 6 and if that is not the case next May, expect most fans to be asking some questions as to why.

Leave it out your good at this. 

​Let me quickly review the thread for you because you're seriously losing it....again.

First post the question was asked "What are your expectations for the new season ahead with a new coach in place?"

Now as it's a forum to discuss Derby County I posted my expectations for the season, answering the question which I'm entitled to do and which this topic is for.

My expectations were in short that the fans get behind Clement, remained patient and didn't expect promotion in his first season, he's new to management and this may take time, time which Clough was afforded with pretty much the same squad that his here today. I also said that the players should be given a clean slate and we start a fresh next season.

I was quoted "Is this the DCFCFans 2015/2016 manifesto? I like it." 

My response was kind of a political apology where I put myself as the Green Party as I would be outnumbered as there is a huge expectation for us to get promoted. I then did another analogy with Miliband and McClaren, I'm still not moaning by this point, just pointing out the similarities between McClaren and Miliband.

I was a McClaren fan but as you can see above I am calling for Clement to be given time, fans to remain patient. 

Enter Curtains

"DCFC are moving on what's the problem ."

"Your moaning"

You then when asked bring up by initial post which was calling for Clement to be given time. 

How on earth do you twist that into me having a problem with Derby moving on? If I was moaning at Clement saying he's not the right man, McClaren should still be here then I you would have a point, but your point is non existent, don't think you have read this thread at all, or somehow I can't even think have twisted it into I'm moaning about Derby moving on.

​Let me quickly review the thread for you because you're seriously losing it....again.

First post the question was asked "What are your expectations for the new season ahead with a new coach in place?"

Now as it's a forum to discuss Derby County I posted my expectations for the season, answering the question which I'm entitled to do and which this topic is for.

My expectations were in short that the fans get behind Clement, remained patient and didn't expect promotion in his first season, he's new to management and this may take time, time which Clough was afforded with pretty much the same squad that his here today. I also said that the players should be given a clean slate and we start a fresh next season.

I was quoted "Is this the DCFCFans 2015/2016 manifesto? I like it." 

My response was kind of a political apology where I put myself as the Green Party as I would be outnumbered as there is a huge expectation for us to get promoted. I then did another analogy with Miliband and McClaren, I'm still not moaning by this point, just pointing out the similarities between McClaren and Miliband.

I was a McClaren fan but as you can see above I am calling for Clement to be given time, fans to remain patient. 

Enter Curtains

"DCFC are moving on what's the problem ."

"Your moaning"

You then when asked bring up by initial post which was calling for Clement to be given time. 

How on earth do you twist that into me having a problem with Derby moving on? If I was moaning at Clement saying he's not the right man, McClaren should still be here then I you would have a point, but your point is non existent, don't think you have read this thread at all, or somehow I can't even think have twisted it into I'm moaning about Derby moving on.

Like I said your good at this but QPR players are out in your world. 

Archived