15/16 Summer Transfers & Rumours

Day

I seem to remember seeing something about Sports Interactive working with clubs for Transfer target searching software. I'll have to look into it and see if I was dreaming or not.

Yes, here it is:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-league-clubs-use-database-4034217

I don't understand. The link seems to be that clubs use pro zone and FM uses prozone so therefore clubs use FM? 

It doesnt say anything about clubs using FM. Just the guy from FM telling everyone how accurate his game is? 

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand. The link seems to be that clubs use pro zone and FM uses prozone so therefore clubs use FM? 

It doesnt say anything about clubs using FM. Just the guy from FM telling everyone how accurate his game is? 

Not is says ProZone are incorporating FM's database into it's tool, not the other way around.

" will see Sports Interactive's extensive worldwide database of player information incorporated into Prozone's RECRUITER tool"

Not is says ProZone are incorporating FM's database into it's tool, not the other way around.

" will see Sports Interactive's extensive worldwide database of player information incorporated into Prozone's RECRUITER tool"

Ah, i see. 

Still not quite clubs working with FM like the headline suggests. 

And Sky Sports incorporating FM into their player reports... 

"He's got a dribbling 14." 

Yeah, in a game where you can win the Champions League with Lincoln City inside 6 years. 

Might check out what stats my car has on Forza. 

Bloody pundits. 

West Brom chucking insane money about for duff players. £8m for Chester and £5m for Marshall is ridiculous.

apparently Marshall was in the sky sports premier league team of the season such was his form in their premier league campaign. Hope WBA sign more "duff" players like this

apparently Marshall was in the sky sports premier league team of the season such was his form in their premier league campaign. Hope WBA sign more "duff" players like this

2 things I'll say to that are... Everyone can have a good season, and secondly, a goalkeeper always looks better when he has more to do. 

2 things I'll say to that are... Everyone can have a good season, and secondly, a goalkeeper always looks better when he has more to do. 

not really, a goalkeeper is only going to look good if he's making good saves etc and mistakes are a minimum, nothing to do with how busy he is

not really, a goalkeeper is only going to look good if he's making good saves etc and mistakes are a minimum, nothing to do with how busy he is

What happens when Foster is back? Would you rather have Foster or Marshall?

What happens when Foster is back? Would you rather have Foster or Marshall?

a fully fit and inform foster would be hard to displace. His form dipped somewhat last season  and how he recovers from current knee injury remains to be seen

Ah, i see. 

Still not quite clubs working with FM like the headline suggests. 

And Sky Sports incorporating FM into their player reports... 

"He's got a dribbling 14." 

Yeah, in a game where you can win the Champions League with Lincoln City inside 6 years. 

Might check out what stats my car has on Forza. 

Bloody pundits. 

Yeah, I wasn't using it to defend their actions completely, just pointing out FM's database is used to some professional degree. I seriously doubt any of the player stats are incorporated into ProZone, that's what scouts are for lol

The numbers would beg to differ.

Actually an update on Tomlin, Bournemouth have seen a bid accepted for him. Would be a big loss for Boro

He must have a release clause in his contract because otherwise I can't understand their logic.

Why let one of your best players go for a paltry 3 million if you have the kind of cash rumoured to be involved in the Rhodes bid?

The numbers would beg to differ.

Actually an update on Tomlin, Bournemouth have seen a bid accepted for him. Would be a big loss for Boro

A big loss? You wrote about him being offered in a deal to bring a striker from a weaker side to Boro.

I thought the numbers didn't matter on HITC so I don't even want you to click my article which I'm about to link to (please click it).

I don't understand what you're getting at here, it wasn't even my article. 

A big loss? You wrote about him being offered in a deal to bring a striker from a weaker side to Boro.

A big loss in being sold without a replacement. If he's used as part of a deal to bring in a better player (in Middlesbrough's eyes) then it wouldn't be a big loss.

A big loss in being sold without a replacement. If he's used as part of a deal to bring in a better player (in Middlesbrough's eyes) then it wouldn't be a big loss.

Boro fans reckon he's already been replaced by Downing, who's return they are still spunking themselves over.

I don't understand what you're getting at here, it wasn't even my article. 

The fact they're selling him for £3mil would suggest it's not that massive. I read one article which described him as "out of favour." He's a good player, but with players like Andre Gray apparently demanding an £8mil fee, you'd think that in the current market any big loss from a top level Championship side would command more than £3mil.

Archived