EVERYBODY STAY CALM

Dale The Ram

That's not just a McClaren thing, all football people do it. They try to hide behind the 'mystery' of the 'funny old game' where 'anything can happen'.

It's actually quite black and white. It's a yes or no answer mate.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Which bit of "I am committed to Derby County" isn't loyal enough for you?

​eddie see the comments above it's all about interpretation ,although I accept he has his own career to think about .If he does get replaced because of what has gone on it would be a fair bet the the board thinks he could have been more decisive.

PistoldPete2

​Which bit of "I am committed to Derby County" isn't loyal enough for you?

If you are working for someone of course you are committed to them... You're not watching Newcastle games at 3pm on a Saturday. Doesn't mean he wouldn't be interested if they knocked on his door. 

If you are working for someone of course you are committed to them... You're not watching Newcastle games at 3pm on a Saturday. Doesn't mean he wouldn't be interested if they knocked on his door. 

​Supposition and conjecture is not proof.

1. Why do people feel the need to make up stuff?

2. Why do they get upset when they are called out on it?

The answer to both questions comes down to a single word - insecurity.

​Some of here need to focus on his 54% win rate with the club ... in the end that's far more important than the gossip however much kudos it gives posters to post such garbage and even if he does go most of the 'stories' on here have been garbage.

The idea that we will find it easy to get a replacement who will do as well as MacClaren is not very convincing especially if we appoint a bloke with no managerial experience. There have been many new coaches/managers that have crashed and burned in the past couple of seasons. But of course we could become like Leeds, Forest, Sunderland and change our manager every time we feel like it.

​Some of here need to focus on his 54% win rate with the club ... in the end that's far more important than the gossip however much kudos it gives posters to post such garbage and even if he does go most of the 'stories' on here have been garbage.

The idea that we will find it easy to get a replacement who will do as well as MacClaren is not very convincing especially if we appoint a bloke with no managerial experience. There have been many new coaches/managers that have crashed and burned in the past couple of seasons. But of course we could become like Leeds, Forest, Sunderland and change our manager every time we feel like it.

I could think of 7 managers who have done better than Steve in the championship. 

Normally, I'd agree with you, however, after opening the checkbook and backing SM to get us to the promised land

110%  I'm sure they were expecting rumours and the subsequent unrest to be sorted out in one sentence. 

"  I'M STAYING AT DERBY UNTIL MY CONTRACT IS FINISHED  "  would have sufficed.

See BBC article this am...:angry:

Archived