Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt it would work that well for wages...

250k is only an extra 5k a week for a year, if we sign someone on a 3/4/5 year contract it'll only be enough for 1-1.5k extra per week...

championship clubs shouldn't be in the draw...

With the 250,000 Derby won bring back Wisdom on loan 

Not happening, anyway welcome to the forum madhouse and enjoy happy post!

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm, but he has been mentioned and as the others said he wont be loaned out because he'll be backup to Clyne this season. If he was loaned out I would be very surprised.

I can't imagine JW being sarcastic, he is one of the more sensible members of the forum.

See you mentioning Clyne going to Liverpool, wonder if DCFC have considered a cheeky bid to get Wisdom back on loan?

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm, but he has been mentioned and as the others said he wont be loaned out because he'll be backup to Clyne this season. If he was loaned out I would be very surprised.

they have Jon Flanagan for a back up 

Hasn't Flanagan recently picked up a long-term injury?

Liverpool have been playing with wingbacks recently, don't see Wisdom playing that role.

Yes 9 months out....

I think the injury was last year but I'm not sure 

Suffered reactions on his knee etc in March ish then went for surgery and out until November ish.

For all you Barton lovers out there, Leeds (Who were favourites to sign him) are now about to sign Adeyemi on loan from Cardiff so I imagine they'll no longer be after him

And Guedioura is apparently available once again because Watford don't plan on signing him this season. Doubt he'd cost too much and he'd probably also be available for loan as I certainly can't see Palace using him now they've added Cabaye to their already long list of central midfielders 

Archived