Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

What about Loftus-Cheek on loan? Saw him playing for the u21s last night and looked very talented. Not sure if Chelsea would though

Not sure in RLC's attitude, how about Chalobah?

A Chelsea ITK that I know reckons Chalobah could be looking to leave as he doesn't feel wanted by Mourinho.

Chalobah is really ****** off at Chelsea, wouldn't surprise me if he moved permanently this summer.

Yeah basically that, doesn't feel appreciated or as if there's a place for him there. Had to train with the 18s when he came back from Reading as Jose doesn't open his group like that and the 21s were buried in match prep stuff with two games a week and it just exacerbated a feeling that's grown for a while that regardless of what he does or how hard he works (spent all of last summer working out to be ready for a PL loan) he doesn't think he'll get a chance at the club.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leeds are rumored to be after Birkir Bjarnason, a 27 year old multi capped winger and central midfielder
from club Pescara Italy.  i simply can't have that, he is way too good for Leeds, if he's thinking of moving England
 Derby should be his destination rather.  A tenacious hard working player and very popular among Icelandic fans of the national team.

Leeds are rumored to be after Birkir Bjarnason, a 27 year old multi capped winger and central midfielder
from club Pescara Italy.  i simply can't have that, he is way too good for Leeds, if he's thinking of moving England
 Derby should be his destination rather.  A tenacious hard working player and very popular among Icelandic fans of the national team.

​I've heard a lot about him. 

I think he will do well if he comes over here. 

Tom Thorpe released by Man united would be a good addition

​Definitely - 100%! 

I doubt it's going to happen due to our interest in Shackell, but he would be one helluva prospect. 

​I've heard a lot about him. 

I think he will do well if he comes over here. 

​The Pescara fans are angry at Birkir these days, a previously unknown predicament for him, they feel he should rather have played for them a playoffs game in Serie B than for the Icelandic national team against Czech Republic in Group A of the European qualifying stage.  i have never heard of such an irrational stance by fans, maybe it's an Italian thing, i don't know.  He would certainly not have wanted to miss the game as Iceland won it 2-1 and now top the group with 15 points after 6 matches, a fact that i am obviously relishing.  Birkir has been a crucial part of that team, he's a very mobile player, likes it on the left wing and is hard to stop when he cuts inside, his passing is also first rate and always has an eye for goal.  He doesn't stop, he's our energizer bunny.  By far the outstanding player for Pescara who lost their playoffs game without him, he will now be wanting to move to Serie A or to England.  Torino, Empoli, Palermo and Carpi are all interested, but i think that may have changed when it became evident that Pescara want a sizable fee for him, around 3 million Euro is reported, which i doubt they will get because of the fan's furor that is basically forcing him out from the club.  After showering the Icelandic Football Association KSÍ homepage with colorful expletives and insults in Italian just before the game with the Czech, the Pescara fans have now calmed somewhat and a spokesman of theirs has even written a letter of apology of sorts to KSÍ explaining the outbursts were not meant to upset or insult Icelanders in general (just KSÍ i guess) and that it was all really just an Italian tongue in cheek haha.   i think the letter has more to do with damage control than anything else.  The word on the local street is not so forgiving though, we want our boy away from that miserable lot and pronto.

If Birkir comes to Derby i agree with you, he will most certainly do well, he's a winner that guy

PistoldPete2

Joe Gomez 18 year old charlton right back set to sign for Liverpool for £4 million. Dunno if it's been mentioned before , but a possible loan signing for us if he goes to liverpool? Dare we trust liverpool again after ibe being recalled? 

PistoldPete2

I think we have recalled players from loans if they haven't been getting game time, or if we have an injury crisis. But Liverpool,just decided the loan had served its purpose and brought ibe back , just before the Forest game. Anyway we got ince who I think is a better player for the championship. 

@John__Percy: Kieran Trippier has completed medical at Spurs ahead of a £3.5m move from Burnley. DeAndre Yedlin could join Norwich on loan #thfc

could yedlin be on our list? 

Prem or Champ football? I guess we both know the answer all day long!!!! 

Archived