Hendrick - Aston Villa

ChaddesdenRam

I can't imagine Russell or Hendrick entertaining the thought of Celtic. They'd be rockstars in that league but I seriously doubt that's where they see their future.

I can just see Johnny turning to the adulation of the crowd after scoring his fifth Celtic hat-trick only to realise it's Falkirk away and an attendance of 45 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We could sell Hendrick to Villa (for £10m please Tim) cuz Bryson's gonna be on fire this season, you just see

Just NO just no.... Hendrick gonna be on fire this season as long with Hughes + Thorney. Bryson can go

Guaranteed SPL title medal each season if you go to Celtic, would fetch a bit down Glasgow Cash Converters if they end up skint and playing European football, nights at the Nou Camp, San Siro.

Sigh.

Hendrick>Bryson

Bryson is more consistently at his level than Hendrick, Hendrick's level is higher. So swings and roundabouts.

Ovid I didn't disbelieve you - there really was no requirement for photographic evidence.  As you suggest, there really is nothing about his demeanour to suggest he is going anywhere. The picture also clearly evidences that George is standing up so his knees must be completely fixed and he will suffer no future cartilage problems.  

I just posted it for others to see mate , no other reason :)

Nah... You're just wrong... shocked you aren't used to that by now... :D

Nope I never wrong at all. Can't wait to bump this up in May 2016 :thumbsup:

Isn't that square on Hendrick's top Aston Villa colours?

Clear evidence if ever you needed any that he's moving to the West Midlands.

Means fk all. :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder with Fabian Delph leaving will see this Hendrick to Villa rumour come round again? Villa will certainly have some pennies to spend....

I wonder with Fabian Delph leaving will see this Hendrick to Villa rumour come round again? Villa will certainly have some pennies to spend....

Nah...

Archived