Hendrick - Aston Villa

ChaddesdenRam

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swop Hendrick for Weimann & Lowton and get Mulumbu on a free.

Right back, Winger/forward and a better midfielder than Hendrick and we've spent sod all!

Joey Barton rather than Mulumbu so him and thorne at DM and we have Hughes/Bryson/Dawkins and a load of youth players that could play CM, Or we could even bring in Mascarell to be DM! 

Hendrick in exchange for Weimann and Lowton = Villa pissing themselves. Plus Derby swapping an average salary for two larger ones.

This would be a great move from a Forest perspective, as Villa signing Hendrick gives us more change of getting Gardener back.

NFFC on great form :lol:

NFFC on great form :lol:

​Had a good laugh at this one, we're allegedly swapping a player who is occasionally good in the Championship for 2 players who have seen regular action in the Premier League, and have both seemed excellent at times. To me, it seems Villa may fare worse off there!

The fact they're excited about signing Gary Gardner while we're after Weimann says a lot about the difference in quality between the two clubs at the minute...      :lol:     

​Had a good laugh at this one, we're allegedly swapping a player who is occasionally good in the Championship for 2 players who have seen regular action in the Premier League, and have both seemed excellent at times. To me, it seems Villa may fare worse off there!

The fact they're excited about signing Gary Gardner while we're after Weimann says a lot about the difference in quality between the two clubs at the minute...      :lol:     

Regular action ! 

Are you saying Sherwood can't spot a good footballer that Jeff Hendrick is. 

Are you saying Martin ONeil doesn't know a good footballer ! 

​Weimann has been a near constant in the Villa side while Lowton has made 70 odd appearances for them in 3 years. Hardly short of game time...

Funny how Sherwood wants to get rid then if they are that good. 

Jeff Hendrick would be a big loss to Derby County. 

Regular action ! 

Are you saying Sherwood can't spot a good footballer that Jeff Hendrick is. 

​Depends what you mean by a good footballer. Technically, he's pretty gash.

A swap deal for just Weimann would be excellent business. Anything else is pretty remarkable. 

Funny how Sherwood wants to get rid then if they are that good. 

Jeff Hendrick would be a big loss to Derby County. 

​I like him, no doubt, but last season, he was never able to replicate the rich vein of form he found at the end of the 13/14 season. If he could have sustained that momentum, there's no way I would have wanted him to leave but he had a tendency to drift in and out of games last season.

If he stays I will back him to the hilt and would love to see him hit peak form again, however if he does depart, I don't think it will break us, especially as we've got adequate replacements in Hughes and Bryson.

A footballer who has limited technical ability, not a gash footballer.

But I have no idea if Villa want him. I doubt they do but it's possible.

I have no idea either but I wouldn't sell but will respect the decision taken by the club. 

I think Hendrick would prosper in the Premier League .

​I like him, no doubt, but last season, he was never able to replicate the rich vein of form he found at the end of the 13/14 season. If he could have sustained that momentum, there's no way I would have wanted him to leave but he had a tendency to drift in and out of games last season.

If he stays I will back him to the hilt and would love to see him hit peak form again, however if he does depart, I don't think it will break us, especially as we've got adequate replacements in Hughes and Bryson.

Seriously how much are they 2 Villa lads worth and how much is Jeff worth. 

You see I wouldn't sell Jeff for less than 4-5 Million. 

Why would we need Lowton anyway. ,

Sorry curtains, but that's absolutely insane. If we can look at getting a player of Ince's ability for £2-3 million, how is Hendrick worth £4/5 million?

There are thousands of players capable of being Jeff Hendrick with the right effort and motivation. He's just a standard player.

And just for the record, I like Hendrick, I really do. He's just not that great.

​Weimann I would rate at £3-4 million, Lowton around £1.5-2 million mark.

Hendrick's no worth anywhere near £4-5 million, £2 million at the most. What has he done to warrant such a hefty price tag?

Oh, and Lowton is better than any RB currently at the club. It takes the pressure of Christie to perform week in week out

Sorry curtains, but that's absolutely insane. If we can look at getting a player of Ince's ability for £2-3 million, how is Hendrick worth £4/5 million?

There are thousands of players capable of being Jeff Hendrick with the right effort and motivation. He's just a standard player.

And just for the record, I like Hendrick, I really do. He's just not that great.

Thought Ince was 6 Million as reported today.

If Jeff goes we will need a replacement 

I suppose it depends how much we get for Jeff and what we spend on Ince and the other targets. 

Wouldnt be surprised if Hughes goes first though. 

​Weimann I would rate at £3-4 million, Lowton around £1.5-2 million mark.

Hendrick's no worth anywhere near £4-5 million, £2 million at the most. What has he done to warrant such a hefty price tag?

Oh, and Lowton is better than any RB currently at the club. It takes the pressure of Christie to perform week in week out

Hendrick is very underrated by some Derby fans and I do think Tim Sherwood knows that. 

This Weimann had better be good then .

Hendrick is very underrated by some Derby fans and I do think Tim Sherwood knows that. 

But that didn't realise answer the question. What has he done to warrant that sort of fee? What are his attributes?

You say all the time that it doesn't matter what Derby fans think.

But that didn't realise answer the question. What has he done to warrant that sort of fee? What are his attributes?

You say all the time that it doesn't matter what Derby fans think.

Of course it matters what Rams  fans think  but they don't all think the same do they  .

Jeff has done well at International level for Eire and Martin ONeil  and has done well for Derby but was injured last season when in full flow dislocating his shoulder for one  

I though he played well last season but maybe you didn't and that's the differing opinions of fans I'm giving mine  

Got to go to bed now mate goodnight. 

Archived