British Isles (including Eire)

Ovis aries

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anywhere in the alps. Like the lake district but with bigger mountains and less rain!

​Not a lot of coast around the Alps last time I looked

It certainly is spectacular, but for me, the vastness and diverness of the USA can't be beaten.

The USA is great but not very naturally green apart from the man made agricultural stuff, all the grass seems yellow , especially on the plains.

The whole "no coast around the Alps" is pretty much what Mrs Muespach cries about on a daily basis, coming from coastal towns all her life it kills her not to be able to see the sea.....me, from Derby, not so concerned about it....! :-)

It is the diversity of the USA that gets me, from the snow topped mountains in Colorado, to the great salt plains, to the Grand Canyon, to the massive cities.....and then throw in those bloody massive trees on the west coast....!

The whole "no coast around the Alps" is pretty much what Mrs Muespach cries about on a daily basis, coming from coastal towns all her life it kills her not to be able to see the sea.....me, from Derby, not so concerned about it....! :-)

It is the diversity of the USA that gets me, from the snow topped mountains in Colorado, to the great salt plains, to the Grand Canyon, to the massive cities.....and then throw in those bloody massive trees on the west coast....!

​Yeah I have seen the Redwoods , wondrous .

Watching all the multitude of programmes currently on TV just goes to prove that

there is nowhere in the world as beautiful .

​yeah I was watching "skint" last night and was thinking the same, I was watching a young lad who had just come out of jail and I thought, this government want shagging with an iron rod, the guy got a council house, new little one and a life was on the up, then them lovely ***** at the job centre thought they would put a spanner in the works, he found himself a job in Merthyr Tydfil and was working part time (16 hours) so he would have lost all of his benefits, so the answer is just stay on the dole and be comfortable, he had to let the house go and he was back living with his parents, with girlfriend and baby in tow, London rosy, everywhere else is *****, I am so hacked off I'm looking to start a business in the valleys, I could not sleep last night I was so incensed :angry:

​yeah I was watching "skint" last night and was thinking the same, I was watching a young lad who had just come out of jail and I thought, this government want shagging with an iron rod, the guy got a council house, new little one and a life was on the up, then them lovely ***** at the job centre thought they would put a spanner in the works, he found himself a job in Merthyr Tydfil and was working part time (16 hours) so he would have lost all of his benefits, so the answer is just stay on the dole and be comfortable, he had to let the house go and he was back living with his parents, with girlfriend and baby in tow, London rosy, everywhere else is *****, I am so hacked off I'm looking to start a business in the valleys, I could not sleep last night I was so incensed :angry:

​And the award for the longest sentence in recorded history goes to...

Archived