Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anyone know when Hull restart for pre season? Assume it'll be a tad later due to a later Prem finish? 

Think it's this week or next week.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's funny, 'cause my mates got raging diarrhoea too and he said by Wednesday things should be happening thick and fast.

My mate has got it too... must be going around... either way, he says Darren Bent is looking a bit chunky.

That's funny, 'cause my mates got raging diarrhoea too and he said by Wednesday things should be happening thick and fast.

Top trumped!

My mate's a bit constipated, and he's maintained that no matter how hard we push, nothing's going to happen.

My mate's a bit constipated, and he's maintained that no matter how hard we push, nothing's going to happen.

there is a squeeze on

50 odd pages of utter sh1te!!!

1st few was funny but jesus wept :angry:

Actually there's a few pages of discussion shortly after we hit 100 if you missed them. But there isn't really anything to discuss, we know he's coming so it's just a matter of waiting. This is how silly people wait. 

(I would join in, but I'm pretty **** at puns. two cince was the best I could do)

50 odd pages of utter sh1te!!!

1st few was funny but jesus wept :angry:

Exaggeration or what? Only the last two pages have involved bowel movements.

Archived