Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did he tweet great shooting at the iPro then? And why isn't the full interview available if it was a month ago? 

​How am I supposed to know? Go on @SsmMedia and look at the first photo of Martin being interviewed, it's from May 7. Over a month ago, as I said. 

I will not be surprised if Ince signs but his dad will be aware of all speculation concerning Maclaren and possible interest. Paul Ince would simply ring SM and ask him, wouldn't he? Why Ince would not hang on for a Premiership Club and extra money can only be explained if he knows Maclaren does not want to sign him, if he is desperate to get away from Hull and if he feels that capturing his best form at Derby was a major turning point. One thing that he knows for sure is that he will play every week at Derby County. If we go up then he will be happy, if we do not then after a successful season he knows that Derby will not stand in his way if he gets a good Premiership offer. I think that most players would find Derby attractive and be largely impressed with the progress of Clement's career.

Club have tonight admitted interest in Tom Ince, as well as Shackell.

It's strange that we have done that, surely it's not allowed without having a bid accepted? 

Why not ?

Surely you can declare an interest in any player ?

Who knows, but it does imply that we might be close to a deal. Why else come out and say it?

Promising signs

Their clubs are being difficult, and to cause unrest with the players? 

It is very reminiscent of Glick and Clough announcing we were after players that were never going to sign.

Their clubs are being difficult, and to cause unrest with the players? 

It is very reminiscent of Glick and Clough announcing we were after players that were never going to sign.

​It seems that whatever the club do, there is no pleasing some half (;)) fans

Archived